Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut

I never said it was proof

I said it supports the fact that voter fraud is easy to do but difficult to detect

Notice if you will that the election was overturned and a new election will be held by order of a judge

Just what trump was seeking ofter the 2020 election
I said it supports the fact that voter fraud is easy to do but difficult to detect
It was done but detected. So how was it "difficult" to detect?

Just what trump was seeking ofter the 2020 election
Not "just" what Trump was seeking. A "judge" not 1 but over 60 of them required that he actually proved that election fraud occurred. Not some vague notion that it was possible. Not an affidavit by someone who knows someone who said it occurred. But proof.

To that end the DOJ investigated the various claims. A multitude of lawsuits were filed, ALL unsuccessful. So Trump wanted the DOJ to LIE about those investigations and tell the states they did find voter fraud. And his campaign FORGED electoral votes and Trump PRESSURED his VP to accept them. Resulting in the storming of the Capitol when Pence resisted.

None of these things are really disputed, just excused by people like you.

It's not enough for a court of law you dumb Bingo. What you know in your heart of hearts don't mean much.
Someday you might understand why it matters

Libs always think the are on the verge of democrat nirvana and they will never lose another election

But that dream never comes true you stupid mongrel

Someday you might understand why it matters

Libs always think the are on the verge of democrat nirvana and they will never lose another election

But that dream never comes true you stupid mongrel
It seems you don't understand, Dipshit. These people had evidence so their election results are being thrown out while Trump had none and got removed from office. Now what happens in the next election I don't know, nor do I pretend to. I think Biden will pull it off but who knows? What I do know is that no matter what you'll be stuck on stupid.

Only because dems got greedy and used the same trick on other dems
Lol begging the question yet again.

Mac I don't want to be condescending but this is going to be.

What you're doing is doubling down on a really bad argument. Looking stupid and mulish in the process, so you don't have to admit the obvious. Namely that the facts don't support your claim.

I know that having to admit fault is hard, bruising even on the ego. But I find it immeasurable preferably than being wrong and pig-headed.

Do with it as you will, but I can speak for myself as have been wrong on multiple occasions. I've said stuff so stupid I feel embarrassed thinking about it even now. I survived the experience and become a better man because off it, mainly because I wasn't afraid to look stupid for a moment. Instead of doubling down and be considered a jackass also.

It seems you don't understand, Dipshit. These people had evidence so their election results are being thrown out while Trump had none and got removed from office. Now what happens in the next election I don't know, nor do I pretend to. I think Biden will pull it off but who knows? What I do know is that no matter what you'll be stuck on stupid.
I do understand

It didnt happen unless an unelected judge says it did

Everyone knows that, right?

Now I am reassured

The fox is inspecting security of the henhouse
Yes a REPUBLICAN led henhouse. But I forget, "the deep state" right.

And NONE of it allows for forgery, lying by the DOJ to state officials or insurrections. Those are ALL crimes.

I don't care that you believe bankers are all crooks, no matter how certain you are. If you go and rob a bank because of it, you're still a criminal.

Last edited:
Lol begging the question yet again.

Mac I don't want to be condescending but this is going to be.

What you're doing is doubling down on a really bad argument. Looking stupid and mulish in the process, so you don't have to admit the obvious. Namely that the facts don't support your claim.

I know that having to admit fault is hard, bruising even on the ego. But I find it immeasurable preferably than being wrong and pig-headed.

Do with it as you will, but I can speak for myself as have been wrong on multiple occasions. I've said stuff so stupid I feel embarrassed thinking about it even now. I survived the experience and become a better man because off it, mainly because I wasn't afraid to look stupid for a moment. Instead of doubling down and be considered a jackass also.
I know that having to admit fault is hard

No kidding?

You certainly cant bring yourself to do it

Yes a REPUBLICAN led henhouse. But I forget, "the deep state" right.

And NONE of it allows for forgery, lying by the DOJ to state officials or insurrections. Those are ALL crimes.

I know that having to admit fault is hard

No kidding?

You certainly cant bring yourself to do it
Type the words in the search bar with my name. I dare you. Or "I stand corrected" another term I use on here. "You're right"is another option.

The point is that when I'm wrong and can be shown to be wrong, I have 0 problem admitting it.

By the way, VERY selective quoting again I see.

Last edited:

Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud

in Bridgeport, Connecticut

11 Jun 2024 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Four Democrat leaders were arrested and charged this week with election fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
The voter fraud was tied to a 2019 mayoral primary race.
Bridgeport City Councilman Alfredo Castillo, Vice Chair of Bridgeport’s Democrat Party Wanda Geter-Pataky were charged with election tampering.
Two campaign workers Nilsa Heredia and Josephine Edmonds were charged with election fraud and unlawfully possessing another person’s absentee ballot.
Wanda Geter-Pataky was also charged with witness tampering, the Connecticut Mirror reported.
The Connecticut Mirror reported:
~Snip~
The election fraud in Bridgeport was so bad in 2023 that a judge overturned the mayoral primary results
Last November Superior Court Judge William Clark ordered a new election to be held, citing bombshell video evidence of election fraud as the basis for his decision.

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists along with their media co-conspirators continue to gaslight the public.
They are corrupt underhanded theives that will pluck out your eye if your not made more aware of their corruption. They need to be held accountable by our US laws. Period.
Thousands of Democrats were in on it.... every single person who promoted the Russia Russia Russia lie, the 51 former intel officers who signed that letter, to the election ballot counters. They all committed treason.
Regretfully, our politiciab in Congress have changed the penalty for treason to prison. It needs to be reversed yo the original pemalty. Traitors need to be left swinging by the noos that hung 'em.

More Russian propaganda from the board's leading liar.

The election in question was a primary for mayor and the cheaters were immediately caught. That puts the lie to the notion that Democrats are getting away with cheating on federal elections.

The system works.

Same here

But it was federal courts also
But what was federal courts also? States run their own elections. We just went through this whole thing where some States tried to disqualify Trump, remember? He lost and failed at his fraud claims in State and Federal Court. Boasting about losing everywhere isn't an argument in your favor you dumb Bingo.

Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud

in Bridgeport, Connecticut

11 Jun 2024 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Four Democrat leaders were arrested and charged this week with election fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
The voter fraud was tied to a 2019 mayoral primary race.
Bridgeport City Councilman Alfredo Castillo, Vice Chair of Bridgeport’s Democrat Party Wanda Geter-Pataky were charged with election tampering.
Two campaign workers Nilsa Heredia and Josephine Edmonds were charged with election fraud and unlawfully possessing another person’s absentee ballot.
Wanda Geter-Pataky was also charged with witness tampering, the Connecticut Mirror reported.
The Connecticut Mirror reported:
~Snip~
The election fraud in Bridgeport was so bad in 2023 that a judge overturned the mayoral primary results
Last November Superior Court Judge William Clark ordered a new election to be held, citing bombshell video evidence of election fraud as the basis for his decision.

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists along with their media co-conspirators continue to gaslight the public.
They are corrupt underhanded theives that will pluck out your eye if your not made more aware of their corruption. They need to be held accountable by our US laws. Period.
Thousands of Democrats were in on it.... every single person who promoted the Russia Russia Russia lie, the 51 former intel officers who signed that letter, to the election ballot counters. They all committed treason.
Regretfully, our politiciab in Congress have changed the penalty for treason to prison. It needs to be reversed yo the original pemalty. Traitors need to be left swinging by the noos that hung 'em.

Good to know the system works and they got caught

Forum List

Back