Democrat Congressman Jamaal Bowman Caught ILLEGALLY Pulling Fire Alarm at Capitol Ahead of Continuing Resolution Vote

Now you're catching on. Evidence a crime was committed is reason for investigation and the leveling of charges if the evidence supports that.

You have this quaint notion that because obstruction by Bowman failed, there was no crime.
"catching on"? I've been saying that all along. You are the one claiming he delayed a vote and all I've been asking is which vote was delayed. You are the one claiming he created an insurrection which is completely false looking at the definition of "insurrection".

1696274086119.png

"catching on"? I've been saying that all along. You are the one claiming he delayed a vote and all I've been asking is which vote was delayed. You are the one claiming he created an insurrection which is completely false looking at the definition of "insurrection".
Could you provide the exact citation where I wrote Bowman delayed the House vote?

How is pulling a fire alarm in an office building "insurrection?

So the jan6 wasn't an insurrection?
This is one of the indictments that happen during what you leftists called an insurrection.
"Corruptly obstructing, influencing or impeding an official proceeding or attempting to do so"

Forum List

Back