Kevin McCarthy punks the Freedom Caucus, and they fold.

Screw that, should have shut it down. If government workers want to get paid vote for people who don't over spend the peoples taxes.

Who was the last person you voted for that did not over spend the peoples taxes?

Here comes another giant tax break for hedge fund managers or some other bribe the GOP will suddenly accept.

Who was the last person you voted for that did not over spend the peoples taxes?
There are many threads on balancing the budget and who is to blame. So, when you spout the punks crap, I know why not vote for a real authoritarian like Progs do if they run in a Democracy which you spew also. You guys are begging for people to be elected who are nasty. And that is what you are. And frankly, they will be authoritarian and eliminate the authoritarians we already have. Even if we live not so good.

I have to admit, I did not think he had it in him.

Well done Kevin.
Once again, Democrats spike the ball on the five yard line:

WASHINGTON — Rep. Matt Gaetz said Sunday he will try to remove House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, a fellow Republican, from his leadership position this week after McCarthy relied on Democratic support to pass legislation that avoided a government shutdown.

Gaetz, a longtime McCarthy nemesis, said McCarthy was in “brazen, material breach” of agreements he made with House Republicans in January when he ran for speaker. As a result, Gaetz said he would be filing a “ motion to vacate the chair,” as House rules permit.

Congress voted fourteen times that McCarthy not be speaker. This one will make fifteen.

Once again, Democrats spike the ball on the five yard line:

WASHINGTON — Rep. Matt Gaetz said Sunday he will try to remove House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, a fellow Republican, from his leadership position this week after McCarthy relied on Democratic support to pass legislation that avoided a government shutdown.

Gaetz, a longtime McCarthy nemesis, said McCarthy was in “brazen, material breach” of agreements he made with House Republicans in January when he ran for speaker. As a result, Gaetz said he would be filing a “ motion to vacate the chair,” as House rules permit.

Congress voted fourteen times that McCarthy not be speaker. This one will make fifteen.

My wife thinks McCarthy made a deal with the Dems that they would vote for him for Speaker in order to pass this CR.

If that happens I will laugh my ass off at you and your precious Matty .

My wife thinks McCarthy made a deal with the Dems that they would vote for him for Speaker in order to pass this CR.

If that happens I will laugh my ass off at you and your precious Matty .
And I will laugh when he is primaried into oblivion. Will you buy his "I Went Against my Own Party and got Booted" book?

Mrs. Gator might be right, but the deal would also have to include his giving them all the want in an ominbus budget also.

And I will laugh when he is primaried into oblivion. Will you buy his "I Went Against my Own Party and got Booted" book?

Mrs. Gator might be right, but the deal would also have to include his giving them all the want in an ominbus budget also.

You assume that Trump's pick would beat him in the primary.

Forum List

Back