Democrat Congressman Jamaal Bowman Caught ILLEGALLY Pulling Fire Alarm at Capitol Ahead of Continuing Resolution Vote

Still....a law is a law.

Time to lock that commie bastard up for trying to stop congress from doing their jobs....which is exactly what you bastards claim the Jan 6th was about.
Did he smear shit on the wall above the pull station?

Turns out it was an accident.
It's been reported that he pulled down the signs, then pulled the fire alarm, and as soon as the fire alarm sounded, he ran away and exited the building through another exit.

That's not the appropriate response to an honest mistake. The appropriate response would be to immediately notify people that there is no fire or emergency, in order to prevent unnecessary panic and wasting of EMS resources.

Even if it was really an accident because of extremely low IQ, he should be disciplined for basically acting like a criminal.

More likely, everything he says is a lie, and he did it intentionally. When we see the video, it will be telling.

It's been reported that he pulled down the signs, then pulled the fire alarm, and as soon as the fire alarm sounded, he ran away and exited the building through another exit.

That's not the appropriate response to an honest mistake. The appropriate response would be to immediately notify people that there is no fire or emergency, in order to prevent unnecessary panic and wasting of EMS resources.

Even if it was really an accident because of extremely low IQ, he should be disciplined for basically acting like a criminal.

More likely, everything he says is a lie, and he did it intentionally. When we see the video, it will be telling.
Not what the video shows.

One of two possibilities:

1) the most likely is that he did this to delay an official vote, and he deserves the same penalty that the 1/6 protestors got - years in prison.

2) the less likely is that he mistook the red, clearly marked fire alarm for the door handle. (I bet nobody in this forum has ever made that mistake). If so, he is so incompetent that he should be impeached.

No...I am willing to admit when a Democrat does a dumbsh*t move. Something MAGAts can't seem to do.
Well, I guess there's hope that you'll wake up to the other dumb stuff democrats are doing to the country.

I bet nothing happens to the commie trash.

1) the most likely is that he did this to delay an official vote, and he deserves the same penalty that the 1/6 protestors got - years in prison.

2) the less likely is that he mistook the red, clearly marked fire alarm for the door handle. (I bet nobody in this forum has ever made that mistake). If so, he is so incompetent that he should be impeached.
Including indefinite incarceration while being charged and tried.

Maybe he really is just dumb.

IMG_4829.png

Sub 70 IQ I’d say….

You cannot impeach a Congressman. Read your Constitution!

Forum List

Back