Democrat Congressman Jamaal Bowman Caught ILLEGALLY Pulling Fire Alarm at Capitol Ahead of Continuing Resolution Vote

IMG_4828.jpeg

"I thought the alarm would open the door!!"

One of the usual suspects thought he was gonna get away with it, but he got caught.

This degenerate Democrat Representative Jamaal Bowman tried to delay a congressional vote by pulling the fire-alarm. Violation of 1512(c)(2) “obstruction of an official proceeding.”

He wasn't smart enough to just give ten sections of the bill to 10 members of his staff to scour it for what he'd deem red flags and sneak ins (something they are good at doing with large last second bills).

I think if the idea was Jeffries or someone else higher up, they should be held accountable as well.
This just shows how bad the left is at problem solving and how their solution seems to always favor criminal activity.
We should file this under more evidence the left has no qualms breaking laws to cheat during votes.
A pattern of behavior that can even be used in evidence in the GA trials to show concern is warranted(the fake report of a pipe break being similar pattern of stunt delays)

People can get injured escaping a burning building... you will go to jail when you yell fire into a crowded room and that's what this elected dumbass did.... lock his stupid ass up...

If this dude suffers NO consequences, it will be just another blatant poke in the eye of the dual justice legal system.

If anyone pulls that handle in that picture above, then they are doing so on purpose, and if they are doing so with some sort of lame excuse given (they were late for the vote?), then they again did it on purpose , but who does that ?? Being nefarious like that should be troubling, because if a person is thinking like that, then what else is the person thinking like, otherwise it makes one wonder if his his character is somehow compromised in ways that maybe should disqualify him as a representative of his district or in doing business in an official capacity in our government ????

If this dude suffers NO consequences, it will be just another blatant poke in the eye of the dual justice legal system.
Will just be more proof of the duel system that is being run, and people should be getting super tired of it.

People can get injured escaping a burning building... you will go to jail when you yell fire into a crowded room and that's what this elected dumbass did.... lock his stupid ass up...
Good points, and thank goodness that didn't happen (people getting hurt).

One of the usual suspects thought he was gonna get away with it, but he got caught.

This degenerate Democrat Representative Jamaal Bowman tried to delay a congressional vote by pulling the fire-alarm. Violation of 1512(c)(2) “obstruction of an official proceeding.”

Insurrection! The sacred halls of Congress!

Your game, liberals.

Your rules.

Will will hate it.

/——-/ This may be the second brightest democRAT after AOC.

Sounds like insurrection to me.

25 years of hard labor?

Or IOKIYAD?

Will just be more proof of the duel system that is being run, and people should be getting super tired of it.
I think they are. That’s why every time the Dems indict Trump on completely legal actions, his chance of winning goes up.

The only people OK with the Communist-style system of justice are the 30% or so on the Left. That won’t win elections, and the Dems know it. That’s why they are in such a panic.

If anyone pulls that handle in that picture above, then they are doing so on purpose, and if they are doing so with some sort of lame excuse given (they were late for the vote?), then they again did it on purpose , but who does that ?? Being nefarious like that should be troubling, because if a person is thinking like that, then what else is the person thinking like, otherwise it makes one wonder if his his character is somehow compromised in ways that maybe should disqualify him as a representative of his district or in doing business in an official capacity in our government ????
He's a proud commie. He thinks exactly like that.

IMG_4267.jpg

"...as the House was holding open the House Democrats’ motion to adjourn vote earlier in the day, walked up to the door and then ripped the emergency signs off and threw them on the ground.

“He ripped both of them off the door and threw them both on the floor,” the source familiar with the investigation told Breitbart News.

“Then, he leaned into the door and tried to open it,” the source added. “Then, he pulled the fire alarm. When the alarm begins going off, he turned around and ran—going down to the first floor of Cannon and exited out of a different door then made his way across the street to votes
"

Bowman later told reporters: “I thought the alarm would open the door.”
I am not sure which is worse.... the amount of malice required to do it intentionally,, or the amount of stupidity required if it was really an accident.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back