Democrat Congressman Jamaal Bowman Caught ILLEGALLY Pulling Fire Alarm at Capitol Ahead of Continuing Resolution Vote

Reminds me of when Floyd Rioters injured 700 policeman...for 4 months in Minneapolis and BIden did not say a word about the riots for 4 months. Then Nasty Kamala came on TV and told them to keep fighting! She had a bail fund set up to let the thugs out again so they break into more stores.
Biden condemned the violence as you well know. Kamala did not tell them to be violent. And the fun thing is that the Donald Duck Right after J6 knows what happens to them if they get violent.

C’mon’ Jamal. What are you, 12 years old?

It’s clear the Dems/ Marxists want to sabotage efforts by the Republicans to hold the tax and spend Dems accountable, but this really should be an offense that gets this loser arrested.

Seems this act of insurrection should earn him about 20 years in prison.

It’s clear the Dems/ Marxists want to sabotage efforts by the Republicans to hold the tax and spend Dems accountable, but this really should be an offense that gets this loser arrested.

Whoops. He thought it was an elevator call button.

This is exactly why the supremes struck down affirmative action. No more grading this kind of ape-fuckery on a curve.

Put it in a cage.... send the correct message.

He tried to stop an official government proceeding, and at the same time, by pulling the fire alarm, he put actual lives in danger.

Every time a fire truck has to drive through traffic, you risk injury and death...

I support locking up Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) with all of the January 6 prisoners, because I support equal treatment under the law.

Yes! 😊

1696127549089.png

Forum List

Back