Democrat Corey Booker to Middle America: Your Meat Eating Days Are Numbered

He has a snowballs chance in Hell of winning and nobody is going to stop you from eating meat.

But when he loses he will throw his support behind your candidate won't he?

I doubt he'll support Rand Paul. Besides, I don't believe he is running.

He isn’t. That’s why you feel so safe claiming to support him. Too cool for school.

I supported him when he ran in 2016 as well. I wrote him in for president.

He has a snowballs chance in Hell of winning and nobody is going to stop you from eating meat.

He isn’t. That’s why you feel so safe claiming to support him. Too cool for school.

You live in a fantasy world. Rand Paul wasn’t running for President when you voted. He was supporting Trump.

Rand Paul explains supports Donald Trump President

Ummm, many thought there was no damn chance Trump would win, so let enjoy our meat because who the hell knows what the American voter will vote in after Trump!!!

You live in a fantasy world. Rand Paul wasn’t running for President when you voted. He was supporting Trump.

No shit, but I wrote him in anyway.

That didn’t support him “when he ran”. He wasn’t running. In order to support him you would have had to support his candidate...Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Yeah that's gonna go real good with rural America who hunts and fishes. What an idiot this minority is.

Winning the Hearts and Minds of Middle America: Cory Booker Tells Meat Eaters Their Days Are Numbered
Is it remotely possible that you are so fucking stupid that Booker actually said what the Gateway Pundit- a right wing rag- claims that he said? Did you watch the video? All that he is saying is that our current rate of meat consumption is not sustainable and he's right. He is talking about incremental changes in diet and habits that will not only benefit the planet but public health as well. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah that's gonna go real good with rural America who hunts and fishes. What an idiot this minority is.

Winning the Hearts and Minds of Middle America: Cory Booker Tells Meat Eaters Their Days Are Numbered

It's gonna go real good with everyone who is an ominvore...which is most of America.
You see, this is the same stupid shit that you people did to Michelle Obama .Like her, Booker is trying to educate the public and to get people to adapt more healthy and environmentally sustainable habits. But you fucker get psychotic apoplexy over it. Then lie about what it is that they want to do.

That don’t support him “when he ran”. He wasn’t running. In order to support him you would have had to support his candidate...Donald Trump.

I supported him when he ran for the presidency and I voted for the person I felt best qualified for the job. I am not going to pull the lever for a candidate that didn’t earn my vote just b/c the person I really wanted to win supported him.

It's gonna go real good with everyone who is an ominvore...which is most of America.
You see, this is the same stupid shit that you people did to Michelle Obama .Like her, Booker is trying to educate the public and to get people to adapt more healthy and environmentally sustainable habits. But you fucker get psychotic apoplexy over it. Then lie about what it is that they want to do.

Delusional much?

Humans are naturally omnivores; and the majority of Americans are omnivores. Normal people are tired of the the sanctimonious hectoring of Vegans.

That don’t support him “when he ran”. He wasn’t running. In order to support him you would have had to support his candidate...Donald Trump.

I supported him when he ran for the presidency and I voted for the person I felt best qualified for the job. I am not going to pull the lever for a candidate that didn’t earn my vote just b/c the person I really wanted to win supported him.

Yeah you and Rand Paul couldn’t be more different. That’s why you and he supported different candidates.
But Rand Paul’s candidate won thankfully. Sorry about that but me and Rand Paul are happy.

:)

( And yes that’s supposed to be slightly ridiculous.)

Delusional much?

Humans are naturally omnivores; and the majority of Americans are omnivores. Normal people are tired of the the sanctimonious hectoring of Vegans.

I'm not delusional but you apparently have a serious educational deficit on the topic. Diet for a Small Planet was published 20 years ago and among others thigs, calls into question the whether or not the human digestive system is suitable for the digestion of meat.

https://www.amazon.com/Diet-Small-Planet-20th-Anniversary/dp/0345321200&tag=ff0d01-20

Get over the histrionics about being bullied and try to listen to what Booker is saying with some sort of objectivity if possible

Is it remotely possible that you are so fucking stupid that Booker actually said what the Gateway Pundit- a right wing rag- claims that he said? Did you watch the video? All that he is saying is that our current rate of meat consumption is not sustainable and he's right. He is talking about incremental changes in diet and habits that will not only benefit the planet but public health as well. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why are you Proggy's so hell bent on totalitarianism ? You know what's right by god you'll make us do it so help you god!!!!

Go fuck yourself. You don't get to FORCE anybody to ANYTHING because you think it is "best" for us. Michelle is an idiot why tried to FORCE others to do something.

Delusional much?

I'm not delusional but you apparently have a serious educational deficit on the topic. Diet for a Small Planet was published 20 years ago and among others thigs, calls into question the whether or not the human digestive system is suitable for the digestion of meat.

https://www.amazon.com/Diet-Small-Planet-20th-Anniversary/dp/0345321200&tag=ff0d01-20

Get over the histrionics about being bullied and try to listen to what Booker is saying with some sort of objectivity if possible

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzz

I've read "Diet for a Small Planet" and actually have the recipe book. Yes, they call into question how the human digestive system works, but they do not prove that humans are not omnivores. A balanced diet of moderate portions is perfectly healthy for most people - despite the POLITICAL AGENDA to turn us all into SoyBois&Xyrs.

Forum List

Back