Democrat Debate -- July 30th -- Official Thread...

Here is a feed with an American Patriot commenting live action! :p

Unfortunately Sleepy Creepy Biden is apparently not in this group. Dayem, CNN just had You Tube shut down that feed. :mad:

Last edited:
I can’t watch them.

It’s just one long repeated giving of The Finger to The American People.

Besides that nobody wants to see
Butt Gig give a blow job to Corey Booker.
Here it comes folks. The democrat train wreck on CNN. This should both be fun and concerning. Let the stupid flow.

I have no idea why anyone watches these things.

Look for the field to attack Biden hard tonight. Does he have the balls to hit back?

Holy fuck. The flag and the National anthem? By a christian choir? That has to hurt.

They are singing the National Anthem, waiting for someone in the crowd (or on the stage) to take a knee...:abgg2q.jpg:

The dem second from left did not have hand over heart! Surprised he didn't kneel.

Here it comes folks. The democrat train wreck on CNN. This should both be fun and concerning. Let the stupid flow.

I'll be listening to Buckethead in the background. Only way i can stand that crap.

I can’t watch them.

It’s just one long repeated giving of The Finger to The American People.

Besides that nobody wants to see
Butt Gig give a blow job to Corey Booker.

I have no idea why anyone watches these things.
It's going to be awesome. You should have seen them standing there for the national anthem. Like a vampire staring at a cross.

Holy fuck. The flag and the National anthem? By a christian choir? That has to hurt.
All put their hand on their heart except - drum roll, please - Tim Ryan.

I'm shocked!!

Wait ... no I'm not. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, at least Tim Ryan didn't take a knee during the National Anthem.

cnn.JPG

Forum List

Back