Democrat Dianne Feinstein DEMANDS that Loretta Lynch be investigated

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dem: We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign Lynch clearly covered for Clinton and pressured Comey. The point here is that Hillary announced an action committee so she has funds to run in 2020 and now the current democratic party is trying to hang her now so that they can win in 2020..................

LOL, next week Nancy Pelosi will be demanding that Clinton be investigated by Trump.

This is fucking hysterical

Dem: We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign Lynch clearly covered for Clinton and pressured Comey. The point here is that Hillary announced an action committee so she has funds to run in 2020 and now the current democratic party is trying to hang her now so that they can win in 2020..................

LOL, next week Nancy Pelosi will be demanding that Clinton be investigated by Trump.

bench and docs.jpeg

Well we do know that Comey is under investigation for his interference into the election--I doubt since Hillary Clinton (did not win) that they're going to start another investigation into Lynch calling it a "matter"--because it clearly didn't stop an investigation. And Lynch nor Obama fired Comey over that investigation. So keep dreaming.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Benghazi & all the emails you can muster up, don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

As far as Feinstein stating she doesn't know if it was Obstruction of Justice, all she needs to do is watch an NBC interview with Trump's mouth flopping in sync with the words coming out of his mouth.

"President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe."
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

And from here you can watch the video.
Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey

Last edited:

Well we do know that Comey is under investigation for his interference into the election--I doubt since Hillary Clinton (did not win) that they're going to start another investigation into Lynch calling it a "matter"--because it clearly didn't stop an investigation. And Lynch nor Obama fired Comey over that investigation. So keep dreaming.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Benghazi & all the emails you can muster up, don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

As far as Feinstein stating she doesn't know if it was Obstruction of Justice, all she needs to do is watch an NBC interview with Trump's mouth flopping in sync with the words coming out of his mouth.

"President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe."

Tell Feinstein, not me.

The Democrats need Clinton gone, it's hysterical

You've failed to accurately portray the tone and tenor of the comments Feinstein made.

I watched the interview.

She demanded nothing. She simply suggested that the Lynch directive to call the email investigation a "matter" needs to be looked into.

We are all fine with that. Normal political maneuvering in DC.

Ya fucking clown, ya.

now if trump would have demanded comey call it a "matter" - would you still not give a damn? all this shit that no one gives a flying fuck about until they can apply it to their *hate* is simply amazing.

The dems desperately want Clinton to go away.
maybe she can finally unify the parties then.
The GOP will need to be wary of what replaces her. All indications are the regressives are ready to go, and if Trump's presidency goes into the shitter....

I'm not seeing anyone ready to lead, Sanders is looking like a hypocritical moron, Warren has baggage, the dems need fresh blood....but on that note so do the repubs

The Coal Miner's Daughter? Why?

Loretta_Lynn-2637-publicity.jpg

I was wondering when someone was going to speak out against her actions. Surprised it was a Democrat..

It was always obvious that the Clinton's pressured the FBI to downplay what was an investigation by calling it something else. Bill Clinton put the screws to long time friend Loretta Lynch during that meeting on the tarmac in Arizona...Lynch put the screws to James Comey...and Comey played politics with the FBI.

At this point is there anyone out there that DOESN'T understand why James Comey needed to be fired?

Finally a DEMOCRAT acknowledges that what Obama's 2nd criminal US AG did 'reeks to high heaven' (obstruction of justice / protecting Hillary) and needs to be investigated.

Forum List

Back