Democrat Fringe is Going Full Retard

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
From a teacher asking for someone to kill Kavanaugh to a House staffer doxing Republican congresscritters, the Democratic Party has lost control of its idiots.

Isnt that what they get the big money for? to herd the crazies away from real danger to the public?

Minnesota teacher who tweeted call to 'kill Kavanaugh' resigns

Democratic staffer accused of doxxing GOP senators denied bail

Rand Paul warns of 'assassination' peril after Kavanaugh confirmation: 'I really worry someone is going to be killed'

Hairstylist seen in video kicking pro-life demonstrator is arrested -- and police allege it's not his first attack

The Democrat Party has been in its death throes for some time now. The Party of JFK and the party that cared about blue collar workers is dead. But born from its own ashes are the regressives whose sole purpose is to destroy western civilization. Their primary method these days has been social justice terrorism, the bullying and virtual lynching of anyone deemed “the enemy”. Other methods include their economic policies to turn the whole country into Detroit, with the hope of creating a “white flight” out of the entire country.

A real winner, if I ever saw one...

KillKav.jpg

From a teacher asking for someone to kill Kavanaugh to a House staffer doxing Republican congresscritters, the Democratic Party has lost control of its idiots.

Isnt that what they get the big money for? to herd the crazies away from real danger to the public?

Rand Paul warns of 'assassination' peril after Kavanaugh confirmation: 'I really worry someone is going to be killed'

Hairstylist seen in video kicking pro-life demonstrator is arrested -- and police allege it's not his first attack
And that is the BEST of the Left.

This thread is an example of RWNJs going "full retard". Buying into fake news, believing memes pushed by Russian hackers, the works.

Yup. The Dems have come a long way in the wrong direction.

Good Lord I wonder if their leadership sees whats been happening??? Or if they care.

And then Dr Ford can't return home.

On the democratic staffer doxxing, it's interesting how quick republicans in congress can work when they are the targets of such attacks, yet the majority had no concerns with the FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page in order to spy on the TRUMP campaign/presidency for over a year.

So she says. Lol

No proof of that

Forum List

Back