Democrat Leader's Refuse to Talk About Cutting Off Funds for Law Enforcement

There isn't an ounce of difference in the average (D) and (R) leaders.

Biden has said he doesn’t support it
That's not what he said...he said he supports some of it...whatever the hell he means by that....
Joe Biden doesn't know where he's at most of the time. When Joe was younger wasn't he knife wielding bad ass? Oh, that's right, he was thinking of the time he saw Westside Story at the theater. Well he thinks he was.

Replace it, With something like Oregon proposed or did, 5 years ago....

We need to give police more latitude to deal with violent criminals.

Replace it, With something like Oregon proposed or did, 5 years ago....

Sure, county police can handle our major cities. The hippie city in your example has 16,000 people. Sure, that will work for NYC, Chicago, LA, Boston, Philly, Houston, Phoenix...what a dumb idea.

Joe Biden comes out against 'defund the police' push amid mounting attacks from Trump after George Floyd protests

I love how Trump can get Crazy Joe to jump thru hoops and piss off his lunatic base. :iyfyus.jpg:

That's not what he said...he said he supports some of it...whatever the hell he means by that....

Joe Biden comes out against 'defund the police' push amid mounting attacks from Trump after George Floyd protests

Oh well he said something different the other day...one of his handlers must of gotten to the finger and set him straight.....
I posted my link
Post yours

I love how Trump can get Crazy Joe to jump thru hoops and piss off his lunatic base. :iyfyus.jpg:
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Oh well he said something different the other day...one of his handlers must of gotten to the finger and set him straight.....
I posted my link
Post yours
link_edited-1.jpg

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong
I'm happy you never agree with me.............that makes me right every time.

Forum List

Back