Democrat "Leadership"

The yutes have taken over- the torch is being passed.

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor David Hogg said Thursday on MSNBC ‘s “The Beat With Ari Melber” that it is “terrifying” that “conspiracy theorists and white supremacists” are no longer the fringe but becoming the majority in the Republican Party
David Hogg: Majority of GOP Are ‘Conspiracy Theorists and White Supremacists’
Let me ask this,If you were not at the school at the time of the shooting how can you be a "shooting survivor"? Hoggs was safe at home in his bedroom when the shooting occurred. He got txt message from his friends at school telling him about the shooting,

• Banned
Let me ask this,If you were not at the school at the time of the shooting how can you be a "shooting survivor"? Hoggs was safe at home in his bedroom when the shooting occurred. He got txt message from his friends at school telling him about the shooting,
It matters not- the narrative is what counts-

Yeah. Most rightards believe whatever they hear on AM radio.

If they were to question any of it, they would have to use their neocorteces. But they are afraid that would make them queer

• Banned
Yeah. Most rightards believe whatever they hear on AM radio.

If they were to question any of it, they would have to use their neocorteces. But they are afraid that would make them queer
That has what to do with Hogg?

It matters not- the narrative is what counts-
That's right, facts do not matter to Democrats

The yutes have taken over- the torch is being passed.

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor David Hogg said Thursday on MSNBC ‘s “The Beat With Ari Melber” that it is “terrifying” that “conspiracy theorists and white supremacists” are no longer the fringe but becoming the majority in the Republican Party
David Hogg: Majority of GOP Are ‘Conspiracy Theorists and White Supremacists’
Texas is getting out of your shitty country, praise Woden.

What a fucking shithole the U.S. has become.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

TEXIT

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Forum List

Back