Democrat Mayor Convicted Of Voter Fraud And He Gets Probation

It's hard for me to take anyone seriously who confuses the noun "Democrat" with the adjective "Democratic" as was done in the topic title. I've yet to see a single pseudocon get it right.

Ever.

Their propagandists have dumbed them down so thoroughly over the past 20 years, they have become a parody of themselves.

Eatonville mayor convicted of voter fraud sentenced to 4 years of probation

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - The former mayor of Eatonville convicted of tampering with the city’s 2015 elections was sentenced to four years of probation on Friday.

Anthony Grant was also sentenced to 25 days, but it included time served...

But, please, tell me more, liberals, about how Russians "hacked" the election.

You really don't think that the Russians hacked the election? wow

Sure I do! And who WAS the INCOMPETENT administration in charge of stopping it? I will give you 3 guesses, and 1st 2 do not count-) They couldn't protect a concrete bunker from a slingshot!

Thanks for the benchmark! Awesome.

Any voter fraud from this day forward is on Trump.

There isn't any voter fraud; just ask you, and YOU will tell us, now won't you!

I cannot tell you how many times I have predicted you tards would say this. I have literally lost count.

Let me give you an example:

Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur.

Now, whenever I say that, and I've said it countless times on this forum, this is what a retard hears: "There is no voter fraud."

Thank you for validating my point, retard! :lol:

Jesus, the tards aren't even a challenge any more. They are WAY too easy.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - The former mayor of Eatonville convicted of tampering with the city’s 2015 elections was sentenced to four years of probation on Friday.

Sure I do! And who WAS the INCOMPETENT administration in charge of stopping it? I will give you 3 guesses, and 1st 2 do not count-) They couldn't protect a concrete bunker from a slingshot!

With Obama, the buck stopped anywhere but his desk.

No, the buck stopped with Obama and the Dems suffered from their bad policies which is why the Rs are now in power. So now it's time for the Trump people to stop pointing fingers, grow up, and take some ownership over their actions

No, the buck stopped with Obama and the Dems suffered from their bad policies which is why the Rs are now in power. So now it's time for the Trump people to stop pointing fingers, grow up, and take some ownership over their actions

If the democrooks would stop obstructing, there might be some more actions.

Thanks for the benchmark! Awesome.

Any voter fraud from this day forward is on Trump.

There isn't any voter fraud; just ask you, and YOU will tell us, now won't you!

I cannot tell you how many times I have predicted you tards would say this. I have literally lost count.

Let me give you an example:

Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur.

Now, whenever I say that, and I've said it countless times on this forum, this is what a retard hears: "There is no voter fraud."

Thank you for validating my point, retard! :lol:

Jesus, the tards aren't even a challenge any more. They are WAY too easy.

So let me see if I have your logic correct-)

The Russians tried to hack the election, but failed according to everyone, including the administration that was in power but they tried. Your solution is to have a congressional investigation into the matter, and blame the NEW President who was NOT in power, and that makes sense to you!

On the other hand, we have multiple and or various accounts of voter fraud; from even one of your fabulous mayors, but no investigation, no ID, nothing to see here, look over there.....a squirrel, lolol.

You are not winning, in fact, rather making a fool of yourself, but that is ok, we don't mind, lololol!

Forum List

Back