Democrat Melanie Stansbury wins US House race in New Mexico

The democrat won in the special election in New Mexico yesterday.

It wasn't a surprise that she won. The surprise was the huge margin she won.

Wow. She beat the republican by nearly 30 points.

She should have won by 50 points...A Republican can’t win that beanerized district.
The 1st District is an absolute shithole comprised of 42% Mexicans here on stolen citizenships.
Feeling kinda "racist" this morning? Or is that every morning?
I believe you once posted that you live far away from any Blue shitholes.
89 miles for Memphis. I avoid going to memphis, except passing through on the interstates. Have always preferred Nashville, though it is the only place where anybody ever stuck a gun my back and took all the money I had on me. Learned to watch my 6 with that lesson.

Okay, I made a mistake. It's a D+24 win. So pretty constant for the Demcrats.

The Republican tried to make it a "Democrats hate the police, and you're all going to die because of that!" campaign. It went nowhere. The Democrat ran on being close to Biden. That clearly didn't hurt. There is no anti-Biden or anti-Democrat backlash happening.

Another win for the good guys.
for you to believe that they sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt they?....

The wins are piling up.... First Trump gets canned, the Dems get the Senate to go along with the House, flip Georgia and Arizona...
just what this country needs...one party rule...you havent learned anything have you?......
And you think there is a difference between the parties? You haven't learned anything have you?

The Democrats are only slightly less repugnant than the Republicans.

I wouldn't believe those results in a million years. A forensic audit needs to be done
Gonna look for bamboo??

That isnt surprising at all.
Of course, I take the time to look up things, so i dont say stupid shit like you.

You didn't even read my OP.

Which caused you to post the lie above.

My second sentence says it's not a surprise. The surprise is that she beat the republican by a nearly 30% margin.

Seriously, read the OP. That way you don't post lies and make a fool of yourself.
You said it was a surprise she beat the repub by that many points. If you look at the link I provided, it shows its normal.
More stupid shit by the resident retard :thup:
The point is IF it was close OR she lost it would have been a great disappoint for Dems Hope is still alive the insurrection party goes down in 2022

Another win for the good guys.
for you to believe that they sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt they?....

The wins are piling up.... First Trump gets canned, the Dems get the Senate to go along with the House, flip Georgia and Arizona...
just what this country needs...one party rule...you havent learned anything have you?......
And you think there is a difference between the parties? You haven't learned anything have you?

The Democrats are only slightly less repugnant than the Republicans.
i have been saying both parties suck since the first day i joined this place....when have you ever been here bad mouthing the democrats?...

That was a Biden +23 district.

The Democrat for congress ran unopposed in 2020, but in the 2018 race, that district was also D+23

And this time, it was D+30.

There appears to be no anti-Biden backlash, as the Trump cult has been trying to claim. Quite the opposite. No wonder the Trump cult here is so hysterical.

How many people voted in November versus the special election. Do you know?

monmouth?

{crickets} ...

Of course, I take the time to look up things, so i dont say stupid shit like you.

My second sentence says it's not a surprise. The surprise is that she beat the republican by a nearly 30% margin.

Seriously, read the OP. That way you don't post lies and make a fool of yourself.
You said it was a surprise she beat the repub by that many points. If you look at the link I provided, it shows its normal.

Yes it was. The person she replaced won by 16 points.

She won by nearly 30 points.

She even won by more than Biden won. But not much. He won 23 points.

She was not predicted to win by that much.

So stop lying and calling me names.

Yes it was. The person she replaced won by 16 points.

She won by nearly 30 points.

She even won by more than Biden won. But not much. He won 23 points.

She was not predicted to win by that much.

So stop lying and calling me names.
geez-loufuckin-ise

monmouth?

Fewer. What's that got to do with my point?

The Repubican ran on Biden-hating and conspiracy theories, and lost as big as Republicans there normally do. Your loopy conspiracy theories about people having learned to hate hate Biden clearly aren't true.

Oh, I see. You were looking for an excuse to deflect from the point. You can keep running now. You always do.

monmouth?

Fewer. What's that got to do with my point?

The Repubican ran on Biden-hating and conspiracy theories, and lost as big as Republicans there normally do. Your loopy conspiracy theories about people having learned to hate hate Biden clearly aren't true.

Oh, I see. You were looking for an excuse to deflect from the point. You can keep running now. You always do.

What does it have to do with my point? WTF. OMG you're stupid.

I asked "how many." Obviously it was fewer, but it was WAY WAY fewer.

You're the dumbest chick, my God woman. What does a tiny fraction of the voters have to do with the margin? You seriously asked that. Government schools, sheesh

She should have won by 50 points...A Republican can’t win that beanerized district.
The 1st District is an absolute shithole comprised of 42% Mexicans here on stolen citizenships.
I had a beaner give me a free pepsi soda at the fountain today.
So it's can't be all bad

I had a beaner give me a free pepsi soda at the fountain today.
So it's can't be all bad
We all have an "I know this one beaner" story to tell...the problem lies with the other 40 million of them.

I asked "how many." Obviously it was fewer, but it was WAY WAY fewer.
Historically, it's usually been Republicans who benefit from low turnout elections.

You're now claiming the exact opposite is now the case.

Can your present any reason this is now the case, besides your usual "Because I _feel _ my beliefs must be true!"?

30 points? Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking, Dana! Care to read the article again?

She won a House seat that's been occupied by a Democrat since 2009. Why is that a "surprise" to you?

So what? Its a heavy demrat district. try again.

That was a Biden +23 district.

The Democrat for congress ran unopposed in 2020, but in the 2018 race, that district was also D+23

And this time, it was D+30.

There appears to be no anti-Biden backlash, as the Trump cult has been trying to claim. Quite the opposite. No wonder the Trump cult here is so hysterical.
LOL...give it a little time, Mamooth! The real affects of having the Biden Administration in power are just now starting to hit the country. We've got inflation spiking and it's going to get worse because a bunch of liberals that never took Econ 101 think the cure for what ails us is to pump trillions more into the Economy! It's gonna get ugly.

Forum List

Back