Democrat 'October Surprise': 'White Supremacist' False Flag Domestic Terror Attack?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
All this hysterical Democrat 'Alt-Right' fear mongering stuff, has some people wondering if the Democrats are planning to carry out some sort of 'White Supremacist' False Flag event. It's to be used as an election ploy to accuse Donald Trump of being racist and causing the attack. Do you think this is a real possibility? What are your thoughts?

All this hysterical Democrat 'Alt-Right' fear mongering stuff, has some people wondering if the Democrats are planning to carry out some sort of 'White Supremacist' False Flag event. It's to be used as an election ploy to accuse Donald Trump of being racist and causing the attack. Do you think this is a real possibility? What are your thoughts?

No false flag is needed. That's been established as soon as the Orange Crash started running. But the only observers aware of it are, like the whole world. Which is exactly why he got his name stripped off a golf course in the Middle East, why Britain voted to ask Parliament to ban him from travel there, etc etc etc. This is all old news.

However, you're a good gardener to plant the "false flag" seed now, so that when it happens you can point back here and go "see?".

Are you off the kick that Oblama will call for a nation wide imposition of martial law and use FEMA camps , along with the huge arsenal they have accumulated,, to force his position of president into a dictatorship?

No false flag is needed. That's been established as soon as the Orange Crash started running. But the only observers aware of it are, like the whole world. Which is exactly why he got his name stripped off a golf course in the Middle East, why Britain voted to ask Parliament to ban him from travel there, etc etc etc. This is all old news.

However, you're a good gardener to plant the "false flag" seed now, so that when it happens you can point back here and go "see?".
He's only been doing it for 71/2 years now...I think he is still depressed about Paul not being a politician....

Would be pretty convenient for the Democrats, no? They're obviously stirring up this 'Alt-Right' B.S.

Are you off the kick that Oblama will call for a nation wide imposition of martial law and use FEMA camps , along with the huge arsenal they have accumulated,, to force his position of president into a dictatorship?

I never claimed Obama would do it. I said it would likely happen at some point. And I do still believe that.

So your favorite conspiracy theory mills are having a slow week and you though you'd hatch one of your own, eh?

Don't give up your day job, kid.

So your favorite conspiracy theory mills are having a slow week and you though you'd hatch one of your own, eh?

Don't give up your day job, kid.

I'm not the only one who feels the Democrats are cooking up something like this. And after the Wikileaks stuff, i wouldn't put anything past the Democratic Party. Stay tuned.

I wouldn't put something like this past members of either party.

We're crazed. The end justifies the means.

More decaf.

I wouldn't put something like this past members of either party.

We're crazed. The end justifies the means.

More decaf.

Yeah, Wikileaks showed just how evil and corrupt the Democratic Party is. I truly believe they'll do anything to win.

Forum List

Back