🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown confronts Rand Paul on Senate Floor, demands that he wear a mask

In a PACKED Senate chamber with stenographers and colleagues just feet away from him, Senator Rand Paul refuses to put on a mask - and puts the health of everyone around him at risk.

This isn’t political. WEAR. A. MASK
He already had COVID-19.
what is Rand Paul running from? maybe it's the truth. HE'S RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH!

What truth? I still haven't found any scientific evidence that masks even work.

You haven't been looking.

Masks don't stop viruses....

They prevent you from SPREADING the virus! Why are there so many dumbasses on both sides on this message board? Do they prevent yu from getting it? NO! I was wearing a mask long before COVID.

No...it doesn't....the virus can get through the mask, dumb ass.

It doesn't if you maintain social distancing and only cough or sneeze in you mask. How can so many intelligent people be so suddenly stupid?

In a PACKED Senate chamber with stenographers and colleagues just feet away from him, Senator Rand Paul refuses to put on a mask - and puts the health of everyone around him at risk.

He already had COVID-19.
what is Rand Paul running from? maybe it's the truth. HE'S RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH!

They prevent you from SPREADING the virus! Why are there so many dumbasses on both sides on this message board? Do they prevent yu from getting it? NO! I was wearing a mask long before COVID.

It doesn't on the way out, dumbass. It has to be carried by water droplets in a sneeze or cough. Where the fuck have you retards been hiding? Siberia?

Show me the scientific peer-reviewed paper, showing that masks work.

Give me one PEER-REVIEWED.... showing clear evidence that masks prevent the spread of Covid-19 or anything for that matter.

Let me help you out.

Let's read the actual evidence.
Despite the clear requirement to carry out further large, pragmatic trials a decade later, only six had been published: five in healthcare workers and one in pilgrims. 3 This recent crop of trials added 9,112 participants to the total randomised denominator of 13,259 and showed that masks alone have no significant effect in interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza in the general population, nor in healthcare workers.

Six published randomized trials have been done, and all of them showed ZERO.....>> ZERO << significant effect at interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza.

And Covid-19, is far more contagious than influenza.

Only one randomised trial (n=569) included cloth masks. This trial found ILI rates were 13 times higher in Vietnamese hospital workers allocated to cloth masks compared to medical/surgical masks, RR 13.25, (95%CI 1.74 to 100.97) and over three times higher when compared to no masks, RR 3.49 (95%CI 1.00 to 12.17). 4​

Let me translate that for you. They found that in this trial, that infections were actually HIGHER with cloth masks, than not having a mask at all.

After adjusting for other factors, ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) remained significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group.​

The bottom line remains simply this.... there is zero evidence that masks work. Zero. None.

Now if you want to give peer reviewed scientific data, not some people giving estimates based on 3rd hand data, that wasn't collected based on scientific standards.... I will be glad to read the scientific data you present to me.

Otherwise, the science does not support your claim at all.

I repeat... the absolute best scientific data we have, shows ZERO NET BENEFIT TO MASK WEARING. ZERO. NONE.

In fact, if anything, masks make you more likely to get infected.

I have your peer-reviewed study right here dumbass! You shit-for-brains retards who don't wear masks would know a peer-reviewed study is you tripped over it and fell.

Rand Paul was once regarded as America’s next great statesman. Now the knives are out for the “most hated man in Washington”

Right, and it is unavoidable. You have to realize that most of government, both state, local, and Federal, have signed onto the Covid-19 freak out bandwagon. They actively have pushed dozens on dozens of harmful policies in the name of Covid.

At this point, it would be mass political suicide to even allow people to question the pandemic.

If you even validate asking if these policies are valid, it would cause a tidal wave of anger across the country, that would wipe out nearly everyone in government. Just imagine what would happen if anyone in government today admitted that the pandemic was over blown?

All the people who lost their jobs. All the people who get foreclosed on. All the people who lost their businesses. All the people who got yelled at and shamed for not wearing a mask. All the missed weddings, all the people whose grand parents died, while they were isolated from family, all the suicides from loneliness.....

People would be bouncing off the walls, and the protest at the capital building, would look like the most peaceful day in US history in comparison to what would happen.

So there is no possible way that every single politicians, including those on the right-wing that bought into the nonsense, is going to let Rand Paul to cause a mass political catastrophe. Two many union government employees with their cushy government jobs on the line. Too many politicians with their entire live-off-the-tax-payer careers on the line.

They will absolutely destroy Rand Paul for saying the truth, than cause the mass outrage that would happen if the truth got out.

What do those 3 countries have in common? They stay in their houses because it is too fucking cold outside!

Lowering our oxygen intake can causes all sorts of problems. A rich oxygenated blood increases muscle mass. But lowering it will increase fatty tissues that can lead to heart attacks or strokes.

oxygen-starved cells can die, leading to heart attack.

All viruses when exposed to air that it starts dying. That it only can survive for a little moment like we can survive without air for a moment. . But Mask helps the viruses to prolong its life because it slows down the air intake that causes it to deteriorate when exposed to large amount of air. It is like the uncircumcised can get infected with the AIDS viruses faster than those that are circumcised. It is because after when someone finished having sex with someone who has contracted the virus. That the uncircumcised that the skin rolls over the head of the penis trapping the infection underneath the skin. that it is preventing the infected parts from being exposed to air. That they will have plenty of time to travel up inside of the penis without being exposed to air. And that is why men contracts AIDS more than women.
My dad told me back in his Hey days, That they were told to rubbed themselves down with rubbing alcohol right after they were finished having sex with a promiscuous women which in those days that there were many of them waiting at the sea and airports all across the world. That was their treatment to prevent the spread of STD.
And so the more air and sunlight you get, the less of the chance that you will be infected. But covering up and staying indoors increases the chances.

HIV can’t survive for long in the environment. When fluid leaves the body and is exposed to air, it begins to dry up. As drying occurs, the virus becomes damaged and can become inactive. Once inactive, HIV is “dead” and no longer infectious.
How Long Does HIV Live Outside the Body?

He already had COVID-19.

It doesn't on the way out, dumbass. It has to be carried by water droplets in a sneeze or cough. Where the fuck have you retards been hiding? Siberia?

Show me the scientific peer-reviewed paper, showing that masks work.

Give me one PEER-REVIEWED.... showing clear evidence that masks prevent the spread of Covid-19 or anything for that matter.

Let me help you out.

Let's read the actual evidence.
Despite the clear requirement to carry out further large, pragmatic trials a decade later, only six had been published: five in healthcare workers and one in pilgrims. 3 This recent crop of trials added 9,112 participants to the total randomised denominator of 13,259 and showed that masks alone have no significant effect in interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza in the general population, nor in healthcare workers.

Six published randomized trials have been done, and all of them showed ZERO.....>> ZERO << significant effect at interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza.

And Covid-19, is far more contagious than influenza.

Only one randomised trial (n=569) included cloth masks. This trial found ILI rates were 13 times higher in Vietnamese hospital workers allocated to cloth masks compared to medical/surgical masks, RR 13.25, (95%CI 1.74 to 100.97) and over three times higher when compared to no masks, RR 3.49 (95%CI 1.00 to 12.17). 4​

Let me translate that for you. They found that in this trial, that infections were actually HIGHER with cloth masks, than not having a mask at all.

After adjusting for other factors, ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) remained significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group.​

The bottom line remains simply this.... there is zero evidence that masks work. Zero. None.

Now if you want to give peer reviewed scientific data, not some people giving estimates based on 3rd hand data, that wasn't collected based on scientific standards.... I will be glad to read the scientific data you present to me.

Otherwise, the science does not support your claim at all.

I repeat... the absolute best scientific data we have, shows ZERO NET BENEFIT TO MASK WEARING. ZERO. NONE.

In fact, if anything, masks make you more likely to get infected.

I have your peer-reviewed study right here dumbass! You shit-for-brains retards who don't wear masks would know a peer-reviewed study is you tripped over it and fell.

I just cited them. So, you lose. Thanks for stopping by. Either put up... or shut up. Class dismissed.

Paul has had Covid. He is not contagious. Dumbasses
Something that his fellow Senators would know only too well...which begs the question...is Sherrod Brown an idiot...or was he simply playing for the cameras?

Rand Paul was once regarded as America’s next great statesman. Now the knives are out for the “most hated man in Washington”

Right, and it is unavoidable. You have to realize that most of government, both state, local, and Federal, have signed onto the Covid-19 freak out bandwagon. They actively have pushed dozens on dozens of harmful policies in the name of Covid.

At this point, it would be mass political suicide to even allow people to question the pandemic.

If you even validate asking if these policies are valid, it would cause a tidal wave of anger across the country, that would wipe out nearly everyone in government. Just imagine what would happen if anyone in government today admitted that the pandemic was over blown?

All the people who lost their jobs. All the people who get foreclosed on. All the people who lost their businesses. All the people who got yelled at and shamed for not wearing a mask. All the missed weddings, all the people whose grand parents died, while they were isolated from family, all the suicides from loneliness.....

People would be bouncing off the walls, and the protest at the capital building, would look like the most peaceful day in US history in comparison to what would happen.

So there is no possible way that every single politicians, including those on the right-wing that bought into the nonsense, is going to let Rand Paul to cause a mass political catastrophe. Two many union government employees with their cushy government jobs on the line. Too many politicians with their entire live-off-the-tax-payer careers on the line.

They will absolutely destroy Rand Paul for saying the truth, than cause the mass outrage that would happen if the truth got out.

What do those 3 countries have in common? They stay in their houses because it is too fucking cold outside!

Is that a peer-reviewed fact, or your opinion?

Screenshot_2021-02-06 Denmark social life - Google Search.png

Screenshot_2021-02-06 Finland social life - Google Search.png

Yeah, they never leave the house.... right. If you don't have an argument, can you just stop? You are starting to make MarcATL , and georgephillip look smart.

Lowering our oxygen intake can causes all sorts of problems. A rich oxygenated blood increases muscle mass. But lowering it will increase fatty tissues that can lead to heart attacks or strokes.

oxygen-starved cells can die, leading to heart attack.

That applies only if you are wearing a plastic bag over your head.

Forum List

Back