🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat party = corporate America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Salesforce CEO We re helping employees move out of Indiana - Yahoo Finance
In the wake of the whole Indiana fiasco, something hit me.

Why is it that corporate America always seems to support liberal policies? Corporate America favors such things as illegal immigration so that they can have cheap labor, and the gay marriage issue is no different, they supported Obamacare, cap and trade, etc., etc.

Just look at the list of uber rich liberals in the US, like George Soros, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc., etc.

All we see from Dims is the rhetoric that these rich fat cats need to pay more, and watch as we elect their candidates the continued demise of the middle class.

We all know that if it were not for corporate America, block heads like Obama would never have been elected.

jobs are leaving crumbling Blue states and heading to Red states

true story

Mississippi must be doing the Happy Dance over all this, "We're not the worst state anymore yippee!" :)

Missssippi is a poor conservative state. All the conservative states are poor cause all the rich fat cats are liberals and ive in liberal states.

They would not be caught dead in Mississip. It's beneath them.

No different than the republicans. They are both corporate parties.

Did I say there was a difference between Dims and the GOP?

Say, that reminds me, has Jeb won the nomination yet?

No different than the republicans. They are both corporate parties.

In effect a single party that dresses alternately in red or blue and says "see peasant? What a choice you have!"

Btw OP -- there is no such entity as the "Democrat Party".

Here is a run down where all the top fat cat CEO's graduated.

Where America s Top CEOs Went to School - US News

The top schools are all in uber liberal staes run by Dims.

This probably helps explain why the government seems to be dominated by Dims.

You're actually proposing that the STATES where CEOs got higher education ... by a sort of reverse phone number lookup of what you conclude to be "uber liberal staes" ..... explains a "domination" of gummint which you can't prove by a political party whose name you can't pronounce.

Get back to us when you've worked this out.

Perhaps are waking up to the fact that corporations are becoming way too powerful in politics and are using their vast wealth to control things AT THE EXPENSE of average working people. If corporations could they would

1) not pay 1 cent of tax
2). Pay even their best workers $1 per hour
3). Get rid of health insurance for their workers
4). Get rid of SS
5). Medicare? No way
6). Environmental standards? Get rid of em all. The earth is ours. Let's take it, rape it, pollute the hell out of it.
7). Get rid of safety rules and laws. These protect workers health and are a burden to making a profit.

Ok, so if we look, everything that workers need to scrape by would be sacked out if corporations had their choice. I don't trust them to do the right thing ever unless they are forced to. Both parties are guilty.

Salesforce CEO We re helping employees move out of Indiana - Yahoo Finance
In the wake of the whole Indiana fiasco, something hit me.

Why is it that corporate America always seems to support liberal policies? Corporate America favors such things as illegal immigration so that they can have cheap labor, and the gay marriage issue is no different, they supported Obamacare, cap and trade, etc., etc.

Just look at the list of uber rich liberals in the US, like George Soros, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc., etc.

All we see from Dims is the rhetoric that these rich fat cats need to pay more, and watch as we elect their candidates the continued demise of the middle class.

We all know that if it were not for corporate America, block heads like Obama would never have been elected.

I don't have a problem with people getting rich as long as they do it with the permission of our king. He only allows people who he thinks should be able to market their goods and get rich. Everyone else just has to pursue welfare. We will have the super rich who are rich because Obama said they could get rich and we will,also have the super poor. Those are just people who Obama does not like. Those people are conservatives, Christians, bigoted pizza parlour owners, and every single tea party person.

jobs are leaving crumbling Blue states and heading to Red states

true story
Also, jobs are going to Pakistan and China. Same circumstances.

But I thought we wanted to redistribute to the poor?

The poor in the US are rich by most third world country standards.

Dims have problem with illegals coming to the US to work, so why would they have a problem with jobs going over seas?

It makes no sense.

Perhaps are waking up to the fact that corporations are becoming way too powerful in politics and are using their vast wealth to control things AT THE EXPENSE of average working people. If corporations could they would

1) not pay 1 cent of tax
2). Pay even their best workers $1 per hour
3). Get rid of health insurance for their workers
4). Get rid of SS
5). Medicare? No way
6). Environmental standards? Get rid of em all. The earth is ours. Let's take it, rape it, pollute the hell out of it.
7). Get rid of safety rules and laws. These protect workers health and are a burden to making a profit.

Ok, so if we look, everything that workers need to scrape by would be sacked out if corporations had their choice. I don't trust them to do the right thing ever unless they are forced to. Both parties are guilty.

I totally agree but it seems to me that if we did everything our party wanted the entire capitalist system would be destroyed? Could this be done on purpose? Not thinking.....must love Obama....no more racist thoughts.

Forum List

Back