Democrat Party’s Law Firm Perkins Coie Has Had A Personal FBI "Secure" Workspace since 2012, they admit in letter to Matt Gaetz & Jim Jordan...what?

there has never been a time you ever said anything that can or should be taken seriously.

forgive me if i fail to see a reason to start now. just say something stupid, be proud of it, and move onto your next snark of stupid.
I suppose you think you'll get a Pulitzer Prize for your post.

I don't think it's desperation--except the lull before an election where nothing much is happening politically in the legislative realm.
so are you saying the FBI didn't have a presence / workspace in the DNC law office?

Tell them to shut up you're typing on USMB. So what if the FBI had an office in the DNC it doesn't mean anything special.
takes a special kind of idiot to be as stupid as you.

but you do it very well.

You can sense their desperation.

Facts are now desperation in the leftoid universe of perversity; where science doesn't count as they insist that men can be women and women can be men.

Or, paraphrasing her, as the derp to be Supreme Court Justice said, I don't know what a woman is I'm not a biologist.

so are you saying the FBI didn't have a presence / workspace in the DNC law office?

He doesn't care he just wants to troll with his butt buddy Moonglow. Do either one ever add anything to a thread? Seems at least 99 out of 100 of their posts are drivel and trolling.

Forum List

Back