🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat plan to give illegal aliens healthcare could cost 50 billion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When NBC’s Savannah Guthrie asked the 10 candidates in Thursday's second Democratic presidential debate to say whether illegal aliens will be covered under their “free” healthcare plans, hands shot into the air with such speed the leftist worthies looked like a bunch of grade-school kids who knew which president said, “I cannot tell a lie.”
Democrat Plan to Give Illegal Aliens Healthcare Could Cost $50 Billion

That is problem it's just the front and first cost there will be more that come the more it cost you idiots!!!!
YOU PAY WITH THIS VIA TAXES LET THEM INN LET THEM IN NLET THEM INN

HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT BOX APT. YOU WILL LIVE OUT OF YOU STUPID FKS.

dearest, 'mind' Illegal aliens ALREADY get medical care. Hospitals--BY LAW---cannot turn a person away for lack of money or lack of insurance or even lack of SS#.
( I know this stuff)

dearest, 'mind' Illegal aliens ALREADY get medical care. Hospitals--BY LAW---cannot turn a person away for lack of money or lack of insurance or even lack of SS#.
( I know this stuff)
What kind of care do they get? They are stabilized and released with no follow up care at all. It's the bare minimum.

It's hard to believe in 2020 the Presidential race will be a sitting President who's #1 priority is to put Americas first versus a Democratic challenger who wants to give free healthcare to illegals.

This is classic campaign rhetoric. Pandering for votes is just SOP.

( I know this stuff)
What kind of care do they get? They are stabilized and released with no follow up care at all. It's the bare minimum.

wrong again------they are "service patients"----follow up is in the hospital clinics. -------in all of the non-profit hospitals in which I worked over more than 45 years. TEACHING HOSPITALS are usually NON PROF

When NBC’s Savannah Guthrie asked the 10 candidates in Thursday's second Democratic presidential debate to say whether illegal aliens will be covered under their “free” healthcare plans, hands shot into the air with such speed the leftist worthies looked like a bunch of grade-school kids who knew which president said, “I cannot tell a lie.”

That is problem it's just the front and first cost there will be more that come the more it cost you idiots!!!!

When you place folks in detention centers aren't you required by law to provide them with healthcare.

When you place folks in detention centers aren't you required by law to provide them with healthcare.
Yeah, we've got 12 million wetbacks in dention centers! Idiot.

Now ask yourself how you're going to get all those reparations you've been begging for with an outlay of that size for illegals.

34p9mx.jpg

34p9mx.jpg

That idiot is like talking to a 3 yr old pretty fkn stupid.

It will cost much more than 50 bil

We should definitely delouse them before we ship them back to their home country.

Forum List

Back