Democrat-run cities have highest RENT.. (no wonder so much homelessness)!

Let's really think about why the rent is so high. Wait for it, more people want to live there than there is housing available.

No....there isn't enough housing available because the democrat politicians keep blocking new construction......

No....there isn't enough housing available because the democrat politicians keep blocking new construction......
ok, lets say that is true. wouldn't that mean there are more people wanting to live there than there was housing available?

Everyone's dancing around the issue of WHY

doesn't Someone... a group of people

build basic structures so that the homeless don't have to live outside in the not always predictable or "nice" weather?

The structures could even generate a profit, though maybe not a huge one

guess I just answered my own Q

The homeless are scapegoated by society... All society's collective rage is dumped on them.. and yes, most people htink they are sub-human... maybe not consciously but unconsciously

Everyone's dancing around the issue of WHY

doesn't Someone... a group of people

build basic structures so that the homeless don't have to live outside in the not always predictable or "nice" weather?
Profit has been increasing for 50 years and wages have remained stagnet.

Profit has been increasing for 50 years and wages have remained stagnet.
and few want to hire the homeless

they think they are all nothing but losers. but maybe those who made them or helped make them homeless

are the real losers

most homeless people, I dare to say, were victim of child abuse. I suppose that is their fault also

They obviously can do something about that...!!! But they are lazy and want to use dope all day long... :rolleyes:

so goes the stereotype

ok, lets say that is true. wouldn't that mean there are more people wanting to live there than there was housing available?

Yes......but only because they can't build more housing for more people.....

and few want to hire the homeless

they think they are all nothing but losers. but maybe those who made them or helped make them homeless

are the real losers

most homeless people, I dare to say, were victim of child abuse. I suppose that is their fault also

They obviously can do something about that...!!! But they are lazy and want to use dope all day long... :rolleyes:

so goes the stereotype
That is the funny thing about today's homless, many work.

Most if not all cities are run by democrats which explains the dysfunction, crime and homelessness. The wealthiest people these days are democrats.
Homelessness exists there because the elitists perpetuate the problem through rotten democrat policy. Homelessness in california persists also because the weather is conducive to living outside year-round.

I was goiing through the info at this site and was aghast at the avg rent in San Jose (not sure which party is in power there)

A studio apt averages $2535 a month... no bedrooms!

Then I saw the rates in Dim-run cities:

NYC $3292

and worst of all

San Francisco $3510!

So now you know why there are so many homeless in San Fran & other dim-run cities

All big cities are run by the D's. There is not one Republican owned large city, not even in the reddest states.

The issue of homelessness has little to do with high rents

I was goiing through the info at this site and was aghast at the avg rent in San Jose (not sure which party is in power there)

NYC $3292

and worst of all

San Francisco $3510!

So now you know why there are so many homeless in San Fran & other dim-run cities

My mortgage is 802 per month. Similar houses in the neighborhood rent for 1500 to 2k.
Absolutely ridiculous. And this year they raised my property taxes by 30%. Not a gradual increase either. Year over year hike of 30% is bullshit. Some in my county have had bills with 80% INCREASES!

Governments are OUT OF CONTROL

NYC $3292

and worst of all

San Francisco $3510!

Are you really this ignorant about supply and demand?

Forum List

Back