Democrat Sen Dick Durbin visits the Salvation Army Freedom Center where residents from have come together to welcome families seeking refuge in the US

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Some of the migrants were sent to the Salvation Army Freedom Center in Humboldt Park. City officials are working with other local organizations to provide them with emergency housing.

If I ever immigrated to south America I wouldn't need the government to feed me clothe me medicate me and house me...
yep these biden illegal aliens are going to be great Americans.... they can't even take care of themselves... this is sickening to watch.....

I'm surprised that such a prominent Leftard politician like Durbin would associate himself with a Homophobic outfit like the Salvation Army. Are the libs getting ready to change position on this.

I'm surprised that such a prominent Leftard politician like Durbin would associate himself with a Homophobic outfit like the Salvation Army. Are the libs getting ready to change position on this.
Guys like him are the epitome of corruption. Lifetime awarded people with no real talents but plenty of pain doled out to self-important goals. In for life. like Joe and others.

Some of the migrants were sent to the Salvation Army Freedom Center in Humboldt Park. City officials are working with other local organizations to provide them with emergency housing.

Durbin has always been a piece of Libtard shit.

If he had any morals or concern for his country he would be advocating sending the shitheads back where they came from.

Of course the first thing that other piece of shit Biden did after he stole the election was cancel the deal with Mexico to keep the Illegals from coming. How fucking stupid was that?

Democrats are the scum of America.

Seeking “refuge” from what?
Responsibility for illegally invading the country to grab an unjust piece of the pie?

Forum List

Back