Democrat Senators having hissy fits and refusing to show at confirmation hearings

The more this keeps up, the less respect I have for the Democrats, if that is possible.

Leaderless Democraps keep stumbling an' falling down. They did not even have the decorum to notify committee head Orrin Hatch that they would not appear.
Maybe the Dems wanna set up an alt-left new Government system?

If this keeps up, the Republicans can order the sergeant-at-arms to arrest the Democrats, carry them against their will into the Senate Chamber, and cuff them to their seats

If this keeps up, the Republicans can order the sergeant-at-arms to arrest the Democrats, carry them against their will into the Senate Chamber, and cuff them to their seats

I still remember when the sergeant at arms "presented the mace and restored order" when Maxine Waters wouldn't shut her ugly trap. She quickly shut up.

The democrat party has gone crazy with inept and incoherent leadership. If democrat congresspeople think they are making political points with their constituents by refusing to do the job that taxpayers pay them to do the DNC might become extinct in the near future.​

Can anyone doubt the Democrats have gone completely batshit insane?

Democrats boycott confirmation hearings for Price and Mnuchin, blocking votes

In less than 18 months we'll have a super majority...

Untitled23.png

Democrats Look At The 2018 Map And Get Ready To Fight For The Filibuster | The Huffington Post

The more this keeps up, the less respect I have for the Democrats, if that is possible.
Democrats knew they were toast even if Hillary won. Now they're just trying to get away with whatever they can. Sabotage the government, whatever. The whole reason for all of the refugees and illegals was to line their pockets with drug money and they were hoping they could get enough brown skinned people in this country to take control of the country, but it's only happened in a few states. Now they're in full self-preservation mode.

Last edited:
The "Biden Rule" was started in 1992 and used in 2016 to deny Garland a seat on the USSC. Going forward the GOP better not whine if in the last year of a presidency the Dems also deny a GOP nomination, similarly thanks to Harry Reid, the "nuclear option" can be used to approve judges...

Forum List

Back