Democratic House has Done Nothing and Acted in a Juvenile, Sophomoric Manner

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats have accomplished nothing after 2 years in the House. Totally useless waste of taxpayer $$$ and time on a joke of an impeachment process. No leadership on Corona virus, standing up to our enemies like Iran and China. Leadership of Democrats in the House are nuttier than a monkey turd. Democratic Party has failed nation, states and cities. Across the United States of America Democrats are as worthless as a sack of pigs assholes.

Democrats have accomplished nothing after 2 years in the House. Totally useless waste of taxpayer $$$ and time on a joke of an impeachment process. No leadership on Corona virus, standing up to our enemies like Iran and China. Leadership of Democrats in the House are nuttier than a monkey turd. Democratic Party has failed nation, states and cities. Across the United States of America Democrats are as worthless as a sack of pigs assholes.
BUT... that's the kind of dumbfuckery their new radical base eats up... they're stupid. Why else would anyone vote democrat unless you're freakin' retarded and hate America?

sophomoric? better than the kindergarten level of the trump circus.

More like 2 or 3 year olds. They haven't been acting mature enough to be labeled juvenile.

An opinion piece from a right wing hack. Meh. It's hard to accomplish anything when all the bills you've passed get tossed into the drawer of the Senate majority leader (remind me again which party he belongs to?) to die. Stop with the deflecting on the virus. The failure of the response belongs to Trump. Deal with it. Last, I looked, no one in Congress has the authority to direct agencies to act. That power belongs to the President...who has no idea how government is supposed to work. I also don't remember the United States of America needing information from another country or entity before acting.

But I have to admit, I'm enjoying all the Republican lapdogs bow down and run away before Trump like the little subservient lemmings they are. I thought Republicans couldn't sink any lower on the credibility scale. Then I saw that blob Gohmert's behavior at a House hearing this week. What an absolute disgrace. Republicans deserve the minority status that's coming to them..maybe for a long time. No new ideas, no ideas that work. Four decades of abject failure. Time for some fresh ideas.

Forum List

Back