Democratic house hopeful decries mansplaining in congress in new ad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Maryland Democrat running for Congress decried the lack of female doctors in the House and promised to tackle widespread “mansplaining” on healthcare if elected.
Democratic House Hopeful Decries ‘Mansplaining’ In Congress In New Ad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gawd I can't stand the feminist fks who try to step in and force this bs woman power into places....... It seems these feminist fk women are just wanting to " TAKE OVER" . they fake the " being equal" bs.
It if were equal they wouldn't try to step into areas they should stay the hell out of. Not saying in this particular case she is rallying for but in general.

A Maryland Democrat running for Congress decried the lack of female doctors in the House and promised to tackle widespread “mansplaining” on healthcare if elected.

Gawd I can't stand the feminist fks who try to step in and force this bs woman power into places....... It seems these feminist fk women are just wanting to " TAKE OVER" . they fake the " being equal" bs.
It if were equal they wouldn't try to step into areas they should stay the hell out of. Not saying in this particular case she is rallying for but in general.

If you aren't saying this particular case is an example of what you are talking about, why post this particular case? :p

If you aren't saying this particular case is an example of what you are talking about, why post this particular case? :p

Just everything where I believe men have a right to have their own get aways just as women do. for example :

Lets say Football, well there are a few loon women out there who want to play on an all male football team....... Reallyeeeee I mean reallyeeeeee.

There are areas of the military where women shouldn't be anywhere near it but wanna me feminist and wanna be men they've got to shove their way into those areas .......like Special Forces...... set up an all female Special Forces..

That's only two .

Forum List

Back