Democratic Judge can not vote.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
https://www.wsj.com/articles/appointed-for-life-Well look like the 9th Federal Court Judge messed up.

Federal judges can’t decide cases from the grave, the Supreme Court ruled Monday.

At issue was an unusual and unfortunate development in an appeals-court case about gender pay disparities. The San Francisco-based Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals heard the matter in 2017, but one judge who considered and voted in the case, Stephen Reinhardt, died a couple of weeks before the court issued its decision.The High Court sent back the case to the Lower Court to think about it some more.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/appointed-for-life-

I knew the "dead people voting" thing was a load of BS. Thanks for the confirmation.

Interesting. I would think once someone takes a position on something while alive, that vote should be considered cast, no? Unless of course, there were major chances to the arguments.

It would be like voting for a president and dying in a car crash on the way home. Does the vote not count?

No decision is official until it is formally released by the court, and every member of the court must be on the bench at the time.

Interesting. I would think once someone takes a position on something while alive, that vote should be considered cast, no? Unless of course, there were major chances to the arguments.

It would be like voting for a president and dying in a car crash on the way home. Does the vote not count?
Like most democrats he can change his mind at any politically opportune moment. What the truth is today may not be the truth tomorrow, Jussie Smellit for instance. One day it was a modern day lynching. The next day the left was lynching him . See what I mean! :50:

That's why you're a shocked Canadian. Of course a "vote" cast counts. The judge died before he could agree/ or disagree with the ruling of the entire court. So there's that. MOON BAT

Forum List

Back