Democratic Party Controlled City Examples What they Want for Rest of America

Put Republicans in charge and they would clean the scum off the streets in 48 hours.

Put Republicans in charge and they would clean the scum off the streets in 48 hours.

So no cities with Republican congressional representation have a drug problem? How has this not made news?!?!

they're hiring 10 whole people to clean the city up? well this shouldn't take long.

So no cities with Republican congressional representation have a drug problem? How has this not made news?!?!

Irresponsible liberals are everywhere, it's like a plague.. even Republican cities..
images (54).jpg

Irresponsible liberals are everywhere, it's like a plague.. even Republican cities..
View attachment 191018

The OP's contention is that a Republican would remove all drug users from San Francisco in 48 hours. That has to mean that no US cities with Republican congressional representation have a drug problem, right? Why isn't this front page news?

View attachment 191018

The OP's contention is that a Republican would remove all drug users from San Francisco in 48 hours. That has to mean that no US cities with Republican congressional representation have a drug problem, right? Why isn't this front page news?
which republican cities have a san francisco drug problem? enlighten me.

View attachment 191018

Every one of them..

View attachment 191018

Every one of them..
so - no.

View attachment 191018

Every one of them..
so - no.
I live near a small town and from the city to the state it's red around here..And they have a drug problem even in little towns or the DEA just hangs out around here for the canoe rentals?

View attachment 191018

Every one of them..
so - no.
I live near a small town and from the city to the state it's red around here..And they have a drug problem even in little towns or the DEA just hangs out around here for the canoe rentals?
not trying to diminish the issue overall - and i'm sure most major cities have drug problems so i get where the original point was coming from.

what i do not or have not seen yet is a republican controlled city that has the same level of "street trash" as san francisco.

View attachment 191018

Yup, kind of an epic OP embellishment although I don't get your logic on the rest.

I am really tired though. (Pacific time..)

Every one of them..
so - no.
not trying to diminish the issue overall - and i'm sure most major cities have drug problems so i get where the original point was coming from.

what i do not or have not seen yet is a republican controlled city that has the same level of "street trash" as san francisco.
There are some trashy places around here also.. I never could afford to live like most hillbilly's what with a yard full of cars that don't run...

Every one of them..
so - no.

There are some trashy places around here also.. I never could afford to live like most hillbilly's what with a yard full of cars that don't run...
ok - i'm going to go with it's a bit different to be a hillbilly with collectable appliances in your yard vs. a drugged out homeless person sleeping in the city street.

these two dogs don't hunt together - to me.

ok - i'm going to go with it's a bit different to be a hillbilly with collectable appliances in your yard vs. a drugged out homeless person sleeping in the city street.

Either way they be trashy and don't care...

Either way they be trashy and don't care...
well next time i meet a hillbilly living in an HOA i'll let them know. :)

Forum List

Back