Democratic Party Vs Radical Islam

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
36879470_2202472713322633_5610311544479940608_n.jpg

Same thing,same ideology...its not just Islam and Democrats/liberals/leftists either...the smarter ones destroying the world to it by putting OTHERS up to their dirty deeds and by pulling the strings behind the scenes...much like Soros does..he pays scum to do his dirty work etc.

View attachment 204067

Same thing,same ideology...its not just Islam and Democrats/liberals/leftists either...the smarter ones destroying the world to it by putting OTHERS up to their dirty deeds and by pulling the strings behind the scenes...much like Soros does..he pays scum to do his dirty work etc.

Brutal imagery.

The radical American Left is a combination of many smaller national and global movements once gravitating toward similar goals, now crushing to death in their own gravitational fields. Feminism, abortion on demand, free love, atheism, anti-nuclear family, militant black Islam, anti-Vietnam and Iraq War--these and many more are the heads of the radical American Left.

Season then with neo-Marxism, the spirit of youthful rebellion from authority and extreme lack of personal responsibility and what comes out of the oven in ninety minutes smells to some on the more traditional American Left like a last chance to "save" the Democrat party from a growing base of gentler liberals who, much like the majority of Americans, just want to work and live and raise their families in the comfort of peaceful routine.

The contrast of American radical Left with radicalized Islam is a sobering one. Both ideologies roots can be traced to ancient times, and both use fear and terror in what they claim are attempts to stop the use of fear and terror. Both champion their ideologies yet suppress the beliefs of their enemies.

How the two could ally without blowing themselves up? Who can say.

At this point, progressives don't necessarily attempt to kill us outright as 'the infidel' they basically just want to subjugate us... for now at least. Of course some of them (Monsanto / GMO big agg. lobbyists, former FDA, abortion industry complex etc.) do want the general population to die earlier and decline either prior to conception or from an insidiously "engineered" slow death from the processed foods, pesticides, hormones, genetically modified foods designed for the masses who can't afford, and are not educated to eat better. IMHO... There is more than ample evidence that the Globalist elite (Birderbergs, Soros for instance) do want a population decline as their priority is power and control of the masses, prioritizing the "health of the planet" over mere mortals. Lol, sorry I'm way in the weeds tonight...

I didn't give it thought before, but now I sort of see the comparison. Still, there is no way I'd pass up the party in top video for that dull one of the Democrats.

Last edited:
Here's a liberal/Islam commonality that most people don't notice: any time either of them congregate in a large group (peaceful or violent) they leave behind literally mountains of garbage and human bodily waste that takes dump trucks to clean up. Proving that both are entitled punks with no respect for anyone or anything. Not even themselves, because I would have too much personal pride to leave my garbage strewn all over someone else's property (I'm not even a litterbug with my cigarette butts).

Forum List

Back