Democrats: A browner America is a better America...just don’t look at statistics and spreadsheets.

This is probably an oxymoron but do the last few rational old school Democrats wonder how/why the new age wacks are so supportive of the “Brown Effect” considering that ALL statistics PROVE how terribly bad it is for America?

The whole world is brown except for DNA from northern Europe, dope.
Then you must think that anyone who thinks white privilege exists is a retard, and that black people in the US need to stop whining. The whole world is brown afterall, right?

Wow. That is surprisingly unrelated to what I posted. Is there a point in there sonewhere?
If everyone is brown, then no one has the right to complain about white privilege. Whats so hard to understand, dummy?

That's what you think....the way white women are sliding into minority male zippers....brown is the new black, baby, get over it and thank your barbies for the lift.

Dumb shit , I don't care who sleeps with who, that's their business. I just think it's hilarious that the party that claims that white men are the problem will probably see two white men in their primary in 2020 LOL
We either need to find you a fuckin hobby or move you into the 21st century....cops killing unarmed black men, white women calling cops on negro's not doing shit, white people running around the country thinking Trump is the new Nazi leader of their people, yeah, you white fucks are a problem, as for the jew and the white guy Beto....maybe, just maybe among the pile of shit, their lies a rose waiting to be brushed off and sniffed.
Could be worse. Imagine if white people were playing the knockout game and carjacking black people, among a slew of other violent crimes.

White people created the "knockout game", fool. Only it was called, "lynching".
No, those arent even remotely the same thing, which of course is why they have different names. Are there any lynchings today? If not, your point is fucking weak. Try harder next time.

Of course they're not the same. Black folks don't string people up in trees and have a party.

This is probably an oxymoron but do the last few rational old school Democrats wonder how/why the new age wacks are so supportive of the “Brown Effect” considering that ALL statistics PROVE how terribly bad it is for America?

The whole world is brown except for DNA from northern Europe, dope.
Then you must think that anyone who thinks white privilege exists is a retard, and that black people in the US need to stop whining. The whole world is brown afterall, right?

Wow. That is surprisingly unrelated to what I posted. Is there a point in there sonewhere?
If everyone is brown, then no one has the right to complain about white privilege. Whats so hard to understand, dummy?

Well, except where they aren't, of course.

Dumb shit , I don't care who sleeps with who, that's their business. I just think it's hilarious that the party that claims that white men are the problem will probably see two white men in their primary in 2020 LOL
We either need to find you a fuckin hobby or move you into the 21st century....cops killing unarmed black men, white women calling cops on negro's not doing shit, white people running around the country thinking Trump is the new Nazi leader of their people, yeah, you white fucks are a problem, as for the jew and the white guy Beto....maybe, just maybe among the pile of shit, their lies a rose waiting to be brushed off and sniffed.
Could be worse. Imagine if white people were playing the knockout game and carjacking black people, among a slew of other violent crimes.

No, those arent even remotely the same thing, which of course is why they have different names. Are there any lynchings today? If not, your point is fucking weak. Try harder next time.

Of course they're not the same. Black folks don't string people up in trees and have a party.
Sure they don't!

Do you see white people doing that? Got a link?

The irony two old white men are the likely leading contenders for Democratic nominee for President in 2020.

LOL you can't make this stuff up.

No irony in it at all really.
This nation is still >70% White and becoming increasingly racist by the day...Even the Mexicrats know it would be political suicide to run a non-White right now. They are still a couple decades away from Making The U.S. Mexico Again.
That's what you think....the way white women are sliding into minority male zippers....brown is the new black, baby, get over it and thank your barbies for the lift.

Yep, not racist at all. Lol.

Yikes..

Ah yes the root racism comes out of its hiding in anonymity of the internet. Wonderful. I wonder why my Facebook and linked in friends dont just come out and admit what they are. Why are you all so scared? Do you know its morally and constitutionally wrong?

Black and "Brown" people are some of the most racist, and BIGOTED people in the U.S. and often against EACH OTHER.

Ah yes the root racism comes out of its hiding in anonymity of the internet. Wonderful. I wonder why my Facebook and linked in friends dont just come out and admit what they are. Why are you all so scared? Do you know its morally and constitutionally wrong?

“Do you know its morally and constitutionally wrong?”

Are you saying that it’s unconstitutional and immoral for a country to control its border and enforce immigration laws?

This is why today you'll never hear Dims talk about illegal immigration and border security the way they did just several years ago.
The Dimocrat party knows they will continue to lose white voters who have become fed up with the party's PC sickness and pandering.

They not only are not interested in border security, they have went in the opposite direction and spread their legs wide open for the illegal brown wave.

“Do you know its morally and constitutionally wrong?”

Are you saying that it’s unconstitutional and immoral for a country to control its border and enforce immigration laws?
Not at all. Border security is necessary and can at times need reform. Democrats agree. But...Lieing about it to get reform is a non starter for reasonable people. trump wouldnt have been elected if he hadn't created the incendiary and dishonest rhetoric on illegal immigration with the solution being only his wall.

Forum List

Back