Democrats: Americans Overwhelmingly Do Not Want Impeachment

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Another fine precedent being set by a people that have lost their way.

Sorry, Mueller states twice in the report that he found no "crimes" in connection with Rump.

wrong.

Sorry son. At the end of each volume Mueller put this summary in.

"View attachment 259524

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

mueller also stated that too much 'documentary evidence' had been destroyed, people taking the 5th, & trump refused to do a face to face with mueller - instead wring 'i do not recall' to over 30 questions, was a huge part of why mueller couldn't say beyond any doubt that trump committed conspiracy. he also said that he couldn't bring obstruction charges because the thresh hold for such a charge is different & actually higher in a court of law. & giving it to congress was his solution.

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? mueller wrote a scathing letter to barr misconstruing mueller's summary ... he put it in writing. nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.

LOL, does it say "no crime" or not? BTW, I didn't leave anything out son, it's right there in the snip. Try again.

your concluding quoted sentence was not in full. so why did you leave that part out?

did it or did it not say he WAS exonerated?

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Another fine precedent being set by a people that have lost their way.

Sorry, Mueller states twice in the report that he found no "crimes" in connection with Rump.

wrong.

"View attachment 259524

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

mueller also stated that too much 'documentary evidence' had been destroyed, people taking the 5th, & trump refused to do a face to face with mueller - instead wring 'i do not recall' to over 30 questions, was a huge part of why mueller couldn't say beyond any doubt that trump committed conspiracy. he also said that he couldn't bring obstruction charges because the thresh hold for such a charge is different & actually higher in a court of law. & giving it to congress was his solution.

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.
/-----/ "why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? "
We leave it out because it's not the job of a Special Prosecutor to exonerate anyone. We are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Nota Bene: No One in America Gets Exonerated
Yet of course Mr. Mueller failed to exonerate the president. No one can exonerate him. Nor would anyone, in a normal — or abnormal — criminal case, ever be expected to exonerate a person who has been accused or is merely suspected. Neither, though, is it necessary for President Trump, or anyone else in this case, to be “exonerated.” That’s because, in America, the burden is solely on the prosecution.

It is our principle that no man, no woman, no child, no matter their circumstances, no person suspected, or accused, of a crime can be required to prove his innocence. No matter the crime, no one needs to prove his innocence. He is presumed innocent. The burden of proof is solely, one hundred percent, completely, entirely — and without exception, even if the president is involved — on the accuser.

'we'? lol.... yaaaaaaaa - that says much, right there. mueller didn't indict because he is following DOJ policy. BUT mueller wants it to go to congress & give them the chance to do what they are constitutionally obligated to do. first thru oversight, then by impeachment IF it is determined the prez is a crook or inept thru behavior to not have the best interests of americans while conducting his duties as potus.

wrong.

"View attachment 259524

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? mueller wrote a scathing letter to barr misconstruing mueller's summary ... he put it in writing. nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.

LOL, does it say "no crime" or not? BTW, I didn't leave anything out son, it's right there in the snip. Try again.

your concluding quoted sentence was not in full. so why did you leave that part out?

I didn't son, it's in the snip. Now in your learned opinion this part of the sentence: "he wasn't exonerated" this part of the sentence: "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime ?

That's easy: because it's a matter of PUBLIC POLICY. A pro-choice or pro-life president has the ability to make abortion more or less accessible.

The fact that I have to explain this....to an apparent adult......is cringe-worthy

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance were this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why if he spewed this?

/——/ What’s your point? We should abandon Trump and support a commie democRAT who wants abortion on demand in grade school?

those that profess to be 'christians' - voting for the most evil leader since hitler because 'of his policies & agenda' & totally giving up their that 'agenda' , values & beliefs for the sake of cash & also to hide behind that to further their hatred & bigotry would be mpre to the point.

You spew nonsense that people told you. It's embarrassing. For you.

You're a woman, huh? So do some justice to the 19th amendment. Show that you can do more than whine and cry.

lol.... i deal in facts. & vote accordingly. i also have worked with local campaigns & get active when the calls come to do so.

whine & cry? that's not what i do especially when it comes to exposing evil.

you seem to whine & cry defending it.

You whine, cry and insult. There, I amended it. I haven't ever seen you post facts or debate.

"View attachment 259524

I didn't son, it's in the snip. Now in your learned opinion this part of the sentence: "he wasn't exonerated" this part of the sentence: "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime ?

LOL!!! he explained why he couldn't come to that conclusion. had he been able to get the 'documentary' evidence that was destroyed & had he been able to question the chickenshits who pleaded the 5th & had he been able to get a sit down with captain crazy pants, that might have had a different answer. BUT what he was able to get in the way of evidence & witness' - he has a big enough doubt that mango man is totally innocent... hence the recommendation that congress take it up & do its job.

why is trump afraid to have mcgahn & mueller go to congress?

Americans believe President Trump may have "obstructed justice" (for a crime he didn't commit) and even that he may have committed crimes before elected to office, but by an overwhelming majority of 66-29 percent they DO NOT believe Democrats should begin impeachment. Despite crimes. Despite obstruction.

Funny, most Americans didn't want Clinton impeached over a blow job, but Republicans went ahead and did it anyway.

I doubt the democrats would impeach him, that would require a backbone.

But reminding people every day how corrupt Trump is, I'm good with that.

Americans believe President Trump may have "obstructed justice" (for a crime he didn't commit) and even that he may have committed crimes before elected to office, but by an overwhelming majority of 66-29 percent they DO NOT believe Democrats should begin impeachment. Despite crimes. Despite obstruction.

Funny, most Americans didn't want Clinton impeached over a blow job, but Republicans went ahead and did it anyway.

I doubt the democrats would impeach him, that would require a backbone.

But reminding people every day how corrupt Trump is, I'm good with that.
/——/ I thought Clintoon was impeached for perjury and obstruction

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance were this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why if he spewed this?

/——/ What’s your point? We should abandon Trump and support a commie democRAT who wants abortion on demand in grade school?

those that profess to be 'christians' - voting for the most evil leader since hitler because 'of his policies & agenda' & totally giving up their that 'agenda' , values & beliefs for the sake of cash & also to hide behind that to further their hatred & bigotry would be mpre to the point.

You're a woman, huh? So do some justice to the 19th amendment. Show that you can do more than whine and cry.

lol.... i deal in facts. & vote accordingly. i also have worked with local campaigns & get active when the calls come to do so.

You whine, cry and insult. There, I amended it. I haven't ever seen you post facts or debate.

you whine & cry & insult yerself Q-Q... i've seen it. either we haven't been on the same threads when i do post facts & links, or more likely you choose not to see them. & i always post links that are credible & they are NEVER biased

oh - well lookey here! there's one that is newer than yours.

Poll: Americans split on impeaching Trump
By Kyle Balluck - 05/05/19 09:22 AM EDT

Americans in a new poll are evenly split on impeaching President Trump in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

Almost half of Americans – 48 percent – questioned in a NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey released early Sunday said they believe Congress should not hold impeachment hearings.

By comparison, a combined 49 percent said Congress should either begin impeachment hearings now or continue investigating to see if there’s enough evidence to hold them in the future.
[...]
Pollsters in the NBC/WSJ survey found that 60 percent said Trump has been dishonest in the Russia investigation. Only one-third said Mueller’s report clears the president of wrongdoing.

Eight in 10 Republicans said Trump should be allowed to finish his term, while 30 percent of Democrats said they want impeachment hearings now. Fifty percent of Democratic respondents want to wait for more evidence, pollsters found.
[...]

but let's put that on hold, m'k? i really really wanna know wth an 'advanced feminist' is? c'mon suuuuze - 'splain away if you can.

you whine & cry & insult yerself Q-Q... i've seen it. either we haven't been on the same threads when i do post facts & links, or more likely you choose not to see them. & i always post links that are credible & they are NEVER biased

Americans in a new poll are evenly split on impeaching President Trump in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

Almost half of Americans – 48 percent – questioned in a NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey released early Sunday said they believe Congress should not hold impeachment hearings.

By comparison, a combined 49 percent said Congress should either begin impeachment hearings now or continue investigating to see if there’s enough evidence to hold them in the future.
[...]
Pollsters in the NBC/WSJ survey found that 60 percent said Trump has been dishonest in the Russia investigation. Only one-third said Mueller’s report clears the president of wrongdoing.

Eight in 10 Republicans said Trump should be allowed to finish his term, while 30 percent of Democrats said they want impeachment hearings now. Fifty percent of Democratic respondents want to wait for more evidence, pollsters found.
[...]

but let's put that on hold, m'k? i really really wanna know wth an 'advanced feminist' is? c'mon suuuuze - 'splain away if you can.
/----/ Well well well - if you drill down through two links you discover the demographics in the last two paragraphs. No surprise here only 765 registered voters were polled and no statistics on how many Republicans were included, only democRATs.
The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted April 28 to May 1 of 900 adults — nearly half reached by cellphone — and it has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.3 percentage points.

The margin of error for the 765 registered voters is plus-minus 3.5 percentage points, and it’s plus-minus 6.0 percentage for the 268 Democratic primary voters.

[...]

[...]

/----/ Well well well - if you drill down through two links you discover the demographics in the last two paragraphs. No surprise here only 765 registered voters were polled and no statistics on how many Republicans were included, only democRATs.
The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted April 28 to May 1 of 900 adults — nearly half reached by cellphone — and it has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.3 percentage points.

The margin of error for the 765 registered voters is plus-minus 3.5 percentage points, and it’s plus-minus 6.0 percentage for the 268 Democratic primary voters.

NBC leans left but the WSJ owned by rupert murdoch leans right. do you think they actually favored (D)s? lol.................

/——/ I thought Clintoon was impeached for perjury and obstruction

That can't be true, because you guys just said those aren't big deals now that Trump did them over Russian interference.

So it must have been getting a blow job was a serious offense.
/——/ When did President Trump testify under oath about “Russian Interference?”

[...]

[...]

Also called Third Wave Feminists; are you not aware?

[...]

[...]

Right--the initial poll came out, so NBC/WSJ had to come in for the clean up. Still, the numbers are so scary the Dems in the House won't even attempt it. They know it and we know it--the clean up poll here is strictly for the base.

[...]

[...]

nope- never heard of the expression... but you didn't even say that, did ya? nope.

you said 'ADVANCED FEMINIST'.... which isn't even a thing.

so apparently you were even more ignorant than me. oh it was a nice try. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr i did research it - cause , uh, like i said - that's what I do, so as to not appear ignorant...

like you. so i read about it in britannica - i had a nice little giggle fest. let me clue you in so you will have a clue, mk?

i am in a 'traditional heterosexual' marriage & have been married for 34 years & have been a stay at home mom & homemaker for 32 of those years. so apparently your ignorance runs very deep, suze. probably as deep as where you are in donny's colon. :lmao:

[...]

[...]

nope- never heard of the expression... but you didn't even say that, did ya? nope.

you said 'ADVANCED FEMINIST'.... which isn't even a thing.

so apparently you were even more ignorant than me. oh it was a nice try. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr i did research it - cause , uh, like i said - that's what I do, so as to not appear ignorant...

like you. so i read about it in britannica - i had a nice little giggle fest. let me clue you in so you will have a clue, mk?

i am in a 'traditional heterosexual' marriage & have been married for 34 years & have been a stay at home mom & homemaker for 32 of those years. so apparently your ignorance runs very deep, suze. probably as deep as where you are in donny's colon. :lmao:

First of all, are you so literal you can't tell when someone has coined a phrase? okay. Second, you have never heard of Third Wave Feminist? Okay. Third, you believe feminists cannot be married and be stay at home moms? The most diehard anti-Trump women I see are married--God help their husbands actually, because best I can tell they are absolutely joyless harpies, harping all the time. They also make really stupid jokes like "Donny's colon" and then laugh and laugh and laugh

Forum List

Back