Democrats: Americans Overwhelmingly Do Not Want Impeachment

There isn't always one. But in this case, Leftists are nothing if not self-interested. They will not plunge into impeachment if Americans are so strongly opposed. It will backfire in the voter's booth, which effects THEM.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that. & that needs to happen now.

I laughed out loud. I mean that. Right out loud.

Yes, Nixon. Only your boys are ACTUALLY closer to committing Nixon-like crimes.

of course you laughed. your head is as orange as trump's colon.
/——/ Well, since you’re the USMB expert on the color of men’s colons, we’ll take your word on it.

what a cheap. totally inaccurate shot you tried there, asswipe. i am female so whatever slight you were trying to imply ....

totally failed.
/—-/ Just acknowledging your expertise in a topic you brought up.

your loyalty to a man over so called 'christian' principles is duly noted.

Your problem is you think the voting booth and the altar is the same place.

lol... wrong. would you ever vote for someone that was pro choice?

why not, suzy.... why not?

That's easy: because it's a matter of PUBLIC POLICY. A pro-choice or pro-life president has the ability to make abortion more or less accessible.

The fact that I have to explain this....to an apparent adult......is cringe-worthy

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance were this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why if he spewed this?

/——/ What’s your point? We should abandon Trump and support a commie democRAT who wants abortion on demand in grade school?

those that profess to be 'christians' - voting for the most evil leader since hitler because 'of his policies & agenda' & totally giving up their that 'agenda' , values & beliefs for the sake of cash & also to hide behind that to further their hatred & bigotry would be mpre to the point.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that. & that needs to happen now.

/——/ Well, since you’re the USMB expert on the color of men’s colons, we’ll take your word on it.

what a cheap. totally inaccurate shot you tried there, asswipe. i am female so whatever slight you were trying to imply ....

totally failed.

sure.... you failed poster.... sure.

Americans believe President Trump may have "obstructed justice" (for a crime he didn't commit) and even that he may have committed crimes before elected to office, but by an overwhelming majority of 66-29 percent they DO NOT believe Democrats should begin impeachment. Despite crimes. Despite obstruction.

It seems to me that this will be all the evidence Nancy needs to shut down Maxine and Co.

QU Poll Release Detail
/——/ And the democRATs continue beating a dead horse:
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., on Friday sent a letter to the Department of Justice’s inspector general demanding he investigates whether the White House had urged Attorney General William Barr to investigate President Trump’s political opponents

totally failed.

sure.... you failed poster.... sure.
/—-/ How would you compare the color of Joe Biden’s colon to Trump’s?

I mean to say: we know what he is and what he was WHEN WE ELECTED HIM TO OFFICE. WHO thought he had no clothes? You? Then you were fooled. I was not. I knew he was an adulterer, and probably cheated on a few tax forms. I thought he would be a cracker jack president however, and I was right.

It just cracks me up entirely that you are the folks shrieking about tax laws and adultery now. Pursed lipped church ladies. Don't get me wrong: I don't condone his behavior, but I don't have to. I voted for president. I guess you thought you were voting for a god. That makes sense, actually, the way you all treat politics.

That's easy: because it's a matter of PUBLIC POLICY. A pro-choice or pro-life president has the ability to make abortion more or less accessible.

The fact that I have to explain this....to an apparent adult......is cringe-worthy

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance was this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why ---- if he spewed this?

You can't even understand the difference between private conduct and public policy. How are you supposed to understand a change of heart? The only thing you traffic in are insults---and you aren't very good at that either.

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance were this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why if he spewed this?

/——/ What’s your point? We should abandon Trump and support a commie democRAT who wants abortion on demand in grade school?

The Good People told her Trump is Bad and Dems are Good and that's all there is see. It's sad, but what are you doing to do?

There isn't always one. But in this case, Leftists are nothing if not self-interested. They will not plunge into impeachment if Americans are so strongly opposed. It will backfire in the voter's booth, which effects THEM.

totally failed.

Heat/kitchen sweetheart. I notice the advanced "feminists" like you only pull the "female" cards when you can't handle the heat you've been doling out.

Woman up.

those that profess to be 'christians' - voting for the most evil leader since hitler because 'of his policies & agenda' & totally giving up their that 'agenda' , values & beliefs for the sake of cash & also to hide behind that to further their hatred & bigotry would be mpre to the point.

You spew nonsense that people told you. It's embarrassing. For you.

You're a woman, huh? So do some justice to the 19th amendment. Show that you can do more than whine and cry.

m'k suze. now 'splain to me how adorable trump would be to you - given ALL his talking point pablum, except his stance was this in 2016, instead........ you would still vote for him? why suzy, ? why ---- if he spewed this?

You can't even understand the difference between private conduct and public policy. How are you supposed to understand a change of heart? The only thing you traffic in are insults---and you aren't very good at that either.

uh-huh... 'change of heart'.... he is the ultimate brand maker. he'll say or do whatever it takes to get your vote & you fell for it. i've watched trump for DECADES. he's a showman & a seller of goods. how's it feel to be so duped?

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Another fine precedent being set by a people that have lost their way.

Sorry, Mueller states twice in the report that he found no "crimes" in connection with Rump.

The Good People told her Trump is Bad and Dems are Good and that's all there is see. It's sad, but what are you doing to do?

uhhhhhh, no. i am not a (D), so you started out with a fail. i don't go by what people 'tell' me - i go by facts. researchable facts & oh ya, like i just said - i've seen trump in action for years... going back to the late 70s, early 80s. i know his track record & i have seen how he operates. that little bible blurb perfectly describes donny....

img.jpg

totally failed.

Heat/kitchen sweetheart. I notice the advanced "feminists" like you only pull the "female" cards when you can't handle the heat you've been doling out.

Woman up.

you dope............ that makes no sense cause his attempt to insult was flawed from the start. it has nothing to do with the pablum you just replied with.

but what exactly pray tell... is an 'advanced feminist'? this should be amusing. go on, tell me.

Last edited:

You spew nonsense that people told you. It's embarrassing. For you.

You're a woman, huh? So do some justice to the 19th amendment. Show that you can do more than whine and cry.

lol.... i deal in facts. & vote accordingly. i also have worked with local campaigns & get active when the calls come to do so.

whine & cry? that's not what i do especially when it comes to exposing evil.

you seem to whine & cry defending it.

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Sorry, Mueller states twice in the report that he found no "crimes" in connection with Rump.

wrong.

Sorry son. At the end of each volume Mueller put this summary in.

"
upload_2019-5-5_12-24-39.png

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

wrong.

"View attachment 259524

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

mueller also stated that too much 'documentary evidence' had been destroyed, people taking the 5th, & trump refused to do a face to face with mueller - instead wring 'i do not recall' to over 30 questions, was a huge part of why mueller couldn't say beyond any doubt that trump committed conspiracy. he also said that he couldn't bring obstruction charges because the thresh hold for such a charge is different & actually higher in a court of law. & giving it to congress was his solution.

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? mueller wrote a scathing letter to barr misconstruing mueller's summary ... he put it in writing. nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.

wrong.

"View attachment 259524

mueller also stated that too much 'documentary evidence' had been destroyed, people taking the 5th, & trump refused to do a face to face with mueller - instead wring 'i do not recall' to over 30 questions, was a huge part of why mueller couldn't say beyond any doubt that trump committed conspiracy. he also said that he couldn't bring obstruction charges because the thresh hold for such a charge is different & actually higher in a court of law. & giving it to congress was his solution.

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? mueller wrote a scathing letter to barr misconstruing mueller's summary ... he put it in writing. nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.

LOL, does it say "no crime" or not? BTW, I didn't leave anything out son, it's right there in the snip. Try again.

wrong.

"View attachment 259524

why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? nixon didn't break into watergate, but he wasn't exonerated of the cover up.
/-----/ "why did you leave out the part that he wasn't exonerated? "
We leave it out because it's not the job of a Special Prosecutor to exonerate anyone. We are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Nota Bene: No One in America Gets Exonerated
Yet of course Mr. Mueller failed to exonerate the president. No one can exonerate him. Nor would anyone, in a normal — or abnormal — criminal case, ever be expected to exonerate a person who has been accused or is merely suspected. Neither, though, is it necessary for President Trump, or anyone else in this case, to be “exonerated.” That’s because, in America, the burden is solely on the prosecution.

It is our principle that no man, no woman, no child, no matter their circumstances, no person suspected, or accused, of a crime can be required to prove his innocence. No matter the crime, no one needs to prove his innocence. He is presumed innocent. The burden of proof is solely, one hundred percent, completely, entirely — and without exception, even if the president is involved — on the accuser.

Forum List

Back