Democrats and other criminals

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Ok I admit its a baiting thread. Purposely so. I used to be a liberal Democrat and they abandoned US. Back in the 1990's they stopped listening to US. They started to slowly silently begin to dictate to US what the issues WHERE. That's not how democracy or the democratic party is supposed to work. Admittedly, its anecdotal. So is 99% of anything political.

I keep wondering why Joe Manchin (WV) is still a democrat?!
He needs to switch parties to the GOP like his governor did.
todays republicans are yesterdays democrats,, both parties are a rash on the ass of a mule,,

better said a tick on the ass of humanity,,

The distinction between the Democratic Party and the Communist Party is that the Democratic Party also includes Nazi Party viewpoints.

• Banned
I remember that certain summer: 93,? Going to a Democrat caucus. Mentioning how friends, neighbors and coworkers are losing jobs to cheap illegal labor. Wanting stricter immigration laws to prevent this. Instead : literally: I was told never to ever bring that up again because it was offensive. Instead, they demanded we focus on how do we help undocumented Hispanic immigrants? That's when I realized the Democratic party was broken. You stopped listening to US.

• Banned
I hated the Republicans and Bush, they where racist war mongers. Up until 1993. Nothing like being dictated too by liberal democrats what IS an acceptable issue and HOW I can respond to it... and certain things are off topic to rub you the wrong way. I realized that Democrats became cheap jack demagogues.

• Banned
Being a expatriate Democrat, Real Democrats never preached about inclusiveness or diversity. Both are just excuses for incompetence or stupidity. Real Democrats put competence and knowledge over superficial melanin levels, and persecution of.... "left handed dwarf handicapped Eskimos from the purple dimension" fantasy crap. Nope, just us regular folks over here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back