Democrats are Clinically Insane...Look at Their Front People

Maxine Waters is a kook....
Lizzie Warren thinks she is an Indian princess...
One look at googled eyed Pelosi and you can see she is nuts...
Cory Booker thinks he’s Spartacus...
Kavanaugh accuser Ford can’t recall events unless 40 years has passed by first...
Ocasio “Marx” Cortez can’t do simple math...
The $40 trillion question Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez couldn't answer - CNNPolitics

Says a person who starts a thread insulting people.

He can't help it of the truth about Dims is insulting.

If you combined the brain power of the leaders of the Democratic Party they would have the smarts of a sack of pool balls.
And you can say that with a straight face, with Donald Dumb sitting in the white house, can ya?
I can easily say that, you dumbfuck. The only thing Dims are good at is lying and smears.
Lets make this fuckin clear, it is fact, anything that is remotely close to reality with you Trump-panzee's is pointless. You people are locked out of reality and locked in on the fuhrer....and just as the Germans couldn't get past his spell, neither can you nuts....and people like me have to pass on you people, you're too fuckin dumb for words and truly a waste of time to engage....really you are

Kavanaugh accuser Ford can’t recall events unless 40 years has passed by first...
The $40 trillion question Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez couldn't answer - CNNPolitics

....and lets take a look at all your front people, who haven't been indited, fired or quit......
the liar in chief and the alternative facts clown.....View attachment 217275

Winner.

Donald Trump is a kook...
The Freedom Caucus is cuckoo...
Kavanaugh says he can't remember a incident...
Republicans can't do math. When you cut revenue with big tax cuts to the rich, deficits go up...

If you combined the brain power of the leaders of the Democratic Party they would have the smarts of a sack of pool balls.
And you can say that with a straight face, with Donald Dumb sitting in the white house, can ya?

The Woodward book is pretty much confirming what we all basically knew about the blob; that he is an incurious child. The sources he's quoting, Bannon, Prebius, Tillerson, and others know half the story only which is not pretty. If Ivanka, Kushner and the other kids were to go on the record, the full picture would be much more disturbing.

He crushes the Democrats daily. If he is so dumb...what’s that make the Democratic Party leadership? :auiqs.jpg:

He alienates Democrats and Independents every day. He is losing come November.

Alexandria is an outsiders, so being not so smart with budget numbers, its okay....but Trump, this mindless idiot, this business leader, billionaire...this mf don't know his arm pit from his ass ho!!

Look at the douchebag who voted for a criminal call names. That's all any of you snowflake pieces of shit can do is call names. You know the voters rejected your sick anti-American agenda, so what else can you do? All you're doing is further incriminating yourself and turning off the voters. Do you actually believe that hating Trump is a message you can run on?

I can easily say that, you dumbfuck. The only thing Dims are good at is lying and smears.
Lets make this fuckin clear, it is fact, anything that is remotely close to reality with you Trump-panzee's is pointless. You people are locked out of reality and locked in on the fuhrer....and just as the Germans couldn't get past his spell, neither can you nuts....and people like me have to pass on you people, you're too fuckin dumb for words and truly a waste of time to engage....really you are
ROFL How ironic! you are nothing but a vast geyser of epithets, and you whine that Trump supporters can't be reasoned with? When do you ever resort to reason or facts?

The Woodward book is pretty much confirming what we all basically knew about the blob; that he is an incurious child. The sources he's quoting, Bannon, Prebius, Tillerson, and others know half the story only which is not pretty. If Ivanka, Kushner and the other kids were to go on the record, the full picture would be much more disturbing.
Snowflakes only read sleazy smears that confirm all their scumbag biases.

....and lets take a look at all your front people, who haven't been indited, fired or quit......
the liar in chief and the alternative facts clown.....View attachment 217275

Neither of the people in your pic have been fired or quit, you fucking moron. Every billionaire gets audited every year. Apparently you believe making money is a crime. That is so beautifully liberal!

Uh, moron, please before you lose what little brain juice you have left in that bobble head, please re read my comment, I never said the bitch and the orange bitch were fired....and anything coming from this white house is subject to questioning. And I work for a living, pay taxes and can pretty much form my own opinions on anything I please, including but not excluding the fact, your a stupid white racist ass ho who needs a beer with nails in it!!

You said the following:

"...and lets take a look at all your front people, who haven't been indited, fired or quit......
the liar in chief and the alternative facts clown....."

Then you posted a pic of Trump and Kellyanne Conway. You did just what I said, only you're too stupid to know it.

You're a fucking dumbass.

that is why you can not even vote for a low level dem

because they put these nasty corrupt people back in power

Say what you want about Trump, but the left leadership is nuts. Even many democrats are brave enough to admit that list is cuckoo. Also, Trump's base is easily 30%, not below 30%, and I'm willing to bet it is much higher than that.

And yet, given a million years, you could not explain why you say this in a reasonable, coherent manner nor present ANY FACTS that support your emotionally charged, baseless statements.

Nothing more than pre-programmed, emotionally charged rhetoric resulting from indoctrination (and maybe drugs?)

It's downright sad when these Snowflakes start pulling the Nazi card, but expected since they have nothing else.

Godwins Law

Last edited:

Forum List

Back