Democrats Are Finding It Extremely Difficult To Give Town Halls These Days

1) name the 3 sources on which you tend to rely.

2)THEN, deny that your citations confirm the comments in the judge's decision.
Fuck you. I just posted your GD sources. And they agreed with my understanding of the case.

What you're trying to do is find a way out of getting your butt handed to you.

Why do you think they're sending all of that money to Ukraine?

Some of that is going into the DNC's election coffers.
$150 billion dollars can buy a lot of ad space and bribe a lot of election officials.
Transporting millions of fake ballots all over the country costs money.
They need money to pay off the USPS truckers that transport those fake ballots.
They need to rent white vans to transport those fake ballots whenever and wherever they're needed.
Why do they have to be White vans?

Also, if they control the software...why worry about transporting ballots everywhere...you can just dial up enough votes.

But again....how did the GOP gain seats in 2 consecutive election cycles if the Democrats were doing what you're fantasizing about?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Fuck you. I just posted your GD sources. And they agreed with my understanding of the case.

What you're trying to do is find a way out of getting your butt handed to you.
And they agreed with my understanding of the case
Huh?

The point was the passage in the decision by the judge...that will be exactly the same regardless of who reports it.

F'n A...

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Most of America is fed up with the Swamp and they aren't willing to listen to the left like they did in the past.
Seems like the only place a Democrat can avoid a hostile audience lately is on a college campus, and even those venues are few and far between.

We're all seeing what's going on in Washington. People are waking up finally.

"BE RESPECTFUL!!!!"

Afhgan-Americans 😆
They aren't legal yet but he still calls them Americans.
Patently absurd. That's not how citizenship works.

Why do they have to be White vans?

Also, if they control the software...why worry about transporting ballots everywhere...you can just dial up enough votes.

But again....how did the GOP gain seats in 2 consecutive election cycles if the Democrats were doing what you're fantasizing about?
Democrats weren't able to cheat in every state. Just the ones that mattered the most. They figure if they flood Red States with brown people eventually they'll be able to take over those states and their election committees....and then you can kiss Democracy good-bye.

Democrats weren't able to cheat in every state.
Really? Why not. The states they allegedly did cheat in--the cheating has been undetectable.
Just the ones that mattered the most.
As always that makes zero sense. Ohio has more electoral votes than Arizona or Georgia. Clearly it matters more. Trump won Florida by 400,000 votes give or take. If the Dems wanted to cheat in a state that "mattered the most" they could have dialed up hundreds of thousands of more votes than they needed out of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. But somehow they didn't.

They figure if they flood Red States with brown people eventually they'll be able to take over those states and their election committees....and then you can kiss Democracy good-bye.
Speaking of "brown people"...supposedly the democrats cheated in Georgia, right? How come they didn't cheat to put Abrams in the Governor's Mansion? They had enough votes to destroy Herschel Walker in another state-wide race on the same ballot.

Really? Why not. The states they allegedly did cheat in--the cheating has been undetectable.

As always that makes zero sense. Ohio has more electoral votes than Arizona or Georgia. Clearly it matters more. Trump won Florida by 400,000 votes give or take. If the Dems wanted to cheat in a state that "mattered the most" they could have dialed up hundreds of thousands of more votes than they needed out of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. But somehow they didn't.

Speaking of "brown people"...supposedly the democrats cheated in Georgia, right? How come they didn't cheat to put Abrams in the Governor's Mansion? They had enough votes to destroy Herschel Walker in another state-wide race on the same ballot.
Only undetectable to those like you who live in denial and drink the leftist commie Kool-aid.

I love it when white liberals demand the respect they NEVER give our candidates.

No, punks. Those days are over.
Your candidates are a bunch of bigots full of draconian ideas. That's why they get no respect.

Only undetectable to those like you who live in denial and drink the leftist commie Kool-aid.
No, it's undetectable because noting was found. The only kool aid drinkers are those like you.

Ahh...the frustrated nonsense or a lifelong loser.

The county election officials didn't see the cheating. The state election officials didn't see the cheating. The auditors didn't see the cheating. The courts didn't see the cheating.

But of course...you know it's there.

SweetSue92 You should shack up with Mudwhistle....

I do not care what you think
And I didn't ask for your care. You want to call people punks, but your candidates are no good. Nobody sane wants to live by right wing extremist rules. So apparently you're insane.

Yeah that's what you said to me about 2 years ago. And here you are following me around like a poodle yearning for attention.

Hey, give us an answer for why the vaccines and boosters were so great, and why you listed that on the "conspiracy theories" of conservative.

Hey, give us an answer for why the vaccines and boosters were so great, and why you listed that on the "conspiracy theories" of conservative.
People aren't dying of COVID by the thousands daily.

Forum List

Back