Democrats Are Finding It Extremely Difficult To Give Town Halls These Days

He wouldn't be locked up for questioning the election results Shirley. He would be arrested for fraud and trying to overthrow the government.
No....because that would be treason and insurrection.
Neither is listed in the indictment.
The charge on fraud is questioning the results of an election. If that were valid then Hillary, Obama, and every single member of the media that claimed that Trump lost in 2016 should have been arrested.
Only other thing they put in the indictment is that he interrupted the process of certification and that he prevented people from voting. Trump did neither. The people handling security at the Capital were responsible for that, because they chose to let people inside.

Read the indictment.

Last edited:
Why do you assert this twaddle?

78 criminal counts. He's a rapist.

You continue to carry the torch.

What will it take for you to come to terms with Reality?

When Democrat politicians look at you, they say to each other, look at this guy, he'll believe anything, watch this. Then they make up the dumbest shit they can and laugh as you start parroting it ... LOL, you're just sad

When Democrat politicians look at you, they say to each other, look at this guy, he'll believe anything, watch this. Then they make up the dumbest shit they can and laugh as you start parroting it ... LOL, you're just sad
Are you referring to anything in particular?

Why do you assert this twaddle?

78 criminal counts. He's a rapist.

You continue to carry the torch.

What will it take for you to come to terms with Reality?
78 criminal counts?

Don't you mean 78 unproven accusations by his political opponent?

Used to be these people would just buy advertisements claiming that their opponent fucked the neighbor's cat.
Now this prick Biden has his justice department attacking his opponent, and we're paying for it out of our taxes.

Democrats are in a bind. On one hand they live in a bubble supported by practically the entire media and are seldom challenged even over their craziest agenda. Once they leave the cushy liberal cocktail parties and the protection of Washington D.C. and enter the real world, it becomes a different story.

You just ran from one.

Like I said to another leftist recently, you need to make clear you're interested in actual discussion and you aren't just going to be a dick no matter what I say because it's clear from what you've posted so far your only interest is being a dick

Why do they have to be White vans?

Also, if they control the software...why worry about transporting ballots everywhere...you can just dial up enough votes.

But again....how did the GOP gain seats in 2 consecutive election cycles if the Democrats were doing what you're fantasizing about?

Like I said to another leftist recently, you need to make clear you're interested in actual discussion and you aren't just going to be a dick no matter what I say because it's clear from what you've posted so far your only interest is being a dick

Do you think you are informed enough for mutually edifying debate?

Forum List

Back