Democrats Are Finding It Extremely Difficult To Give Town Halls These Days

Well, that's true, The5thHorseman is a moron.

On the other hand ... Um, sorry, that was all I had ...
Clearly there is an abundance of Sheeple who can't think for themselves. That's why the idiots are still in charge in DC after screwing everything up, countless wars, $32 trillion in debt. Now the DC morons are spending on average $70 trillion dollars every 10 years. I look around at the mess and ask, WTF did we get for all that money? Christ the U.S.A. should be a utopia with that kind of spending.

Demonstrate that you aren't a Libertarian, and perhaps I'll reconsider.
n4EkcTh.gif

Clearly there is an abundance of Sheeple who can't think for themselves. That's why the idiots are still in charge in DC after screwing everything up, countless wars, $32 trillion in debt. Now the DC morons are spending on average $70 trillion dollars every 10 years. I look around at the mess and ask, WTF did we get for all that money? Christ the U.S.A. should be a utopia with that kind of spending.
I'll be getting to that next.

Most of America is fed up with the Swamp and they aren't willing to listen to the left like they did in the past.
Seems like the only place a Democrat can avoid a hostile audience lately is on a college campus, and even those venues are few and far between.

We're all seeing what's going on in Washington. People are waking up finally.

"BE RESPECTFUL!!!!"

You mean as opposed to the GOP where, on the rare occasion they hold a town hall, its strictly restricted to bonifide MAGA-Teers

I'm Dumald
1691353967704.jpeg

I'm Midge, $20 bucks
images

I'm BoBo 👆 is a ho-bag
maxresdefault.jpg

Whose the leader of the club committing felonies
D-O-N...A-L-D TRUMP

Donald Trump
(he's a crook)
Donald Trump
(so are we)