Democrats are leaving the union and at the same time bring down Confederate statues

We can’t make this up!
Make history destroy history.. I was just wonder what everyone thinks about The blatant hypocrisy in the Democratic Party

www.foxnews.com
ON the radio show the announcer said that another radical group also was destroying history. ISIS, the typical Muslim group, that if you dont agree with them, will cut off your head, burn you to ashes, or drown you, also destroys statues and monuments. So again, Democrats and Muslims have the same goal, but when Islam wins, then the Democrats will be their slaves...Because democrats love to be slaves..

Islam-liberals.jpg

Will the Democrats put up new statues when they get their asses kicked again for THIS attempt to secede???

We can’t make this up!
Make history destroy history.. I was just wondering what everyone thinks about The blatant hypocrisy in the Democratic Party

www.foxnews.com
Hey! Time to wake up. This isn't the old Democratic Party. This nonsense is straight out of the Communist playbook. Divide a nation, destroy its history and conquer and how do we respond....shake our heads, complain and watch it go down on our televisions. A couple of centuries ago we would have gotten out, gathered up supporters, formed civilian armies and taken the country back.

We can’t make this up!
Make history destroy history.. I was just wondering what everyone thinks about The blatant hypocrisy in the Democratic Party

www.foxnews.com
Hey! Time to wake up. This isn't the old Democratic Party. This nonsense is straight out of the Communist playbook. Divide a nation, destroy its history and conquer and how do we respond....shake our heads, complain and watch it go down on our televisions. A couple of centuries ago we would have gotten out, gathered up supporters, formed civilian armies and taken the country back.
I was looking up proud boys today,, they been dismantled by tech, when I was watching blacks take down statues in Virginia the other day I praying for a Dylan roof, it’s coming.

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
I was looking up proud boys today,, they been dismantled by tech, when I was watching blacks take down statues in Virginia the other day I praying for a Dylan roof, it’s coming.
Dylan Roof was an abject racist. There are many, many honest, hard working and also prominent, blacks in America. Sadly, the negative, pro-criminal black culture of the inner-city blacks, like BLM, are what we see on our screens. Their culture doesn't represent decency and support for laws against crimes, but are a smear on blacks in general.
As for the taking down of statues, I don't agree totally with President Trump on the statue issue. I think in the case of statues of Civil War Confederate Generals, as well as military bases named after them, it's long overdue for the statues to come down and never should have been put up in the first place and bases named after them changed. They represent an insult to those whose ancestors were enslaved by those individuals. In the case of bases and statues, we're overdue to make statues and name bases, after Medal of Honor winners. There's no politics there.

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
Dylan Roof was an abject racist. There are many, many honest, hard working and also prominent, blacks in America. Sadly, the negative, pro-criminal black culture of the inner-city blacks, like BLM, are what we see on our screens. Their culture doesn't represent decency and support for laws against crimes, but are a smear on blacks in general.
As for the taking down of statues, I don't agree totally with President Trump on the statue issue. I think in the case of statues of Civil War Confederate Generals, as well as military bases named after them, it's long overdue for the statues to come down and never should have been put up in the first place and bases named after them changed. They represent an insult to those whose ancestors were enslaved by those individuals. In the case of bases and statues, we're overdue to make statues and name bases, after Medal of Honor winners. There's no politics there.
You’re siding with the mainstream on the history of the confederacy, Confederacy was made up of free blacks Latinos Asians whites etc. we need to teach our heritage in schools,, many Americans like my self love the heritage I don’t want to see it go.

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
You’re siding with the mainstream on the history of the confederacy, Confederacy was made up of free blacks Latinos Asians whites etc. we need to teach our heritage in schools,, many Americans like my self love the heritage I don’t want to see it go.
Sorry, there's nothing to be proud of when it comes to the Confederacy. I'll stick with that.

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
Sorry, there's nothing to be proud of when it comes to the Confederacy. I'll stick with that.
Of course there is.

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
Of course there is.
Yeah, the people dragged away from their homeland in chains, sold like cattle at auctions, whipped and beaten if they try to flee. Hunted down like dogs if they flee to be free like any human. Their women raped. A system of...."You work, I eat, or else."

We can’t make this up!

www.foxnews.com
Of course there is.
Yeah, the people dragged away from their homeland in chains, sold like cattle at auctions, whipped and beaten if they try to flee. Hunted down like dogs if they flee to be free like any human. Their women raped. A system of...."You work, I eat, or else."
Most ppl in south never seen a slave, your talking about a small % of democrats.. southerners were fighting for rights and most of the time defending their property.

There are many, many honest, hard working and also prominent, blacks in America. Sadly, the negative, pro-criminal black culture of the inner-city blacks, like BLM, are what we see on our screens. Their culture doesn't represent decency and support for laws against crimes, but are a smear on blacks in general.
To me, those who are bad are a smear on those who are good no matter what their nationality is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back