🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Are Screwed for November

“Forty-four percent (44%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending August 2. This is up three points from the previous two weeks and is the highest level of confidence since early March 2017. This finding has been running in the 40s for most weeks this year after being in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016, President Obama’s last full year in office.”

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports®

Are you better off now than two years ago? Will be the question brought forth.
Among Trumps core base, the man can do no wrong, but com'on.....the rest of the planet hates his fuckin guts, think the country is headed in the wrong direction and will vote accordingly this Nov. Using Ras-russian data is like asking the Klan how many blacks they have as members...a no fuckin brainer, dude

7//2018 The 41% job approval rating remains slightly better than his 39% average approval rating for his presidency to date.

Trump will never ever ever go beyond the 40% and trust me, when his own peeps is against his ass, like the Koch brothers, most of his political pundents, the world...the man is toast.
Nobody cares if the Taliban and their allies hate Trump. In fact, it’s a reason Trump is more popular than Obama.
Dude, hold up here....listen, I don't give a damn about Trump, the man is your president, your leader, your boy...to me, he's just another old tired ass white man trying to be relevant in a world that hates his guts
That’s why you babble about him 7/24. He lives rent free in your head.

It’s why your in this thread.
Kinda like Obama was in your mf head for 8 years.....vacancy noted!!

What can the liberals run on? Forced health insurance? Raising taxes? Helping illegals? Raising unemployment?

NO.....those would be the LIES that morons like you would be spreading.

But, you're partially "correct"......LYING has worked for your ilk in the past....

There's a reason why LESS educated and naive voters have overwhelmingly backed Trump and spineless republicans........Be "proud."

I asked what the left would run on and all you replied with was namecalling.

Says alot right there.

Well, moron....your equally moronic questions do NOT rate any more than snide remarks.....

"Forced health insurance' has helped to provide HC for over 15 million fellow Americans who could not get such coverage from the greedy providers.

"Raising taxes" is something that you swallowed after listening to Hannity or some other fuck head.......There is a reason why ONLY 1/3 of Americans support the tax SCAM that Trump initiated.....REMEMBER when Trump told his wealthy donors after passing the tax scam, "I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT OF MONEY"

"Helping Illegals
" is a bit of fucked up stupidity that you also picked up from right wing morons......More people were deported by Obama than Trump....Look it up instead of swallowing bullshit.

"Raising Unemployment"???........Moron,Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7% in the midst of a recession....Your orange buffoon is riding on Obama's coat-tails and lowered unemployment by a "whopping," .3%.

I wrote the above for others....You;re too fucked up to understand....and I don;t "wrestle with pigs" for too long since pigs like to have their asses kicked.
Damn. that was a ass kickin.....too bad facts mean nothing to Trump-ons!!

What can the liberals run on? Forced health insurance? Raising taxes? Helping illegals? Raising unemployment?

NO.....those would be the LIES that morons like you would be spreading.

But, you're partially "correct"......LYING has worked for your ilk in the past....

There's a reason why LESS educated and naive voters have overwhelmingly backed Trump and spineless republicans........Be "proud."

I asked what the left would run on and all you replied with was namecalling.

Says alot right there.

Well, moron....your equally moronic questions do NOT rate any more than snide remarks.....

"Forced health insurance' has helped to provide HC for over 15 million fellow Americans who could not get such coverage from the greedy providers.

"Raising taxes" is something that you swallowed after listening to Hannity or some other fuck head.......There is a reason why ONLY 1/3 of Americans support the tax SCAM that Trump initiated.....REMEMBER when Trump told his wealthy donors after passing the tax scam, "I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT OF MONEY"

"Helping Illegals
" is a bit of fucked up stupidity that you also picked up from right wing morons......More people were deported by Obama than Trump....Look it up instead of swallowing bullshit.

"Raising Unemployment"???........Moron,Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7% in the midst of a recession....Your orange buffoon is riding on Obama's coat-tails and lowered unemployment by a "whopping," .3%.

I wrote the above for others....You;re too fucked up to understand....and I don;t "wrestle with pigs" for too long since pigs like to have their asses kicked.
Damn. that was a ass kickin.....too bad facts mean nothing to Trump-ons!!

Trump cult members deserve no less than their asses kicked when they refuse to acknowledge facts....

Forum List

Back