🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Are Screwed for November

Rasmussen polls were right on in 2016.

Isn't a broken clock right twice per day?

BTW, virtually ALL polls were "right" since they gauge popular votes.....and, sure enough, Clinton's voters were millions more than the orange buffoon's.

Nothing substantial has changed for the middle class.

The trade war is going to be a clusterfuck of fail.

The new taxes mostly benefit the wealthy.

The forgotten man must be sensing that he was taken for a ride.

Future elections will be a "test" of just how tolerant Trump voters currently are; with the exception of the wealthy who made out like bandits with Trump's tax scam, the rest of Trump cultists will be tested as to how much abuse they can take.

Nothing substantial has changed for the middle class.

The trade war is going to be a clusterfuck of fail.

The new taxes mostly benefit the wealthy.

The forgotten man must be sensing that he was taken for a ride.

Future elections will be a "test" of just how tolerant Trump voters currently are; with the exception of the wealthy who made out like bandits with Trump's tax scam, the rest of Trump cultists will be tested as to how much abuse they can take.
You dipshits have already alienated your own special election candidates.

You think Lamb and Jones are going to vote with these lunatics?

What about O’Connor if he wins?

If they do they will lose their seats.

With the exception of Virginia and New Jersey, all of the Democrats who won this year and last are well to the right of the party.

Our President communicates at eye level with his voters--with all Americans, really. While the MSM and Leftist intelligentsia view us through a magnifying glass of elitism and racism. Woe be unto the Democrat P.C. in 2020 who rides his or (her?) high horse into the debates and townhall meetings.

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

All you have to do is look at wide shots of Trump's rallies. Redneck white trash.
Sloppy, fat bubbas in t-shirts, dirty jeans and of course, their MAGA hats.
He would never have anything to do with these people. They are scum to him. Just tools.
He never goes out to shake their hands and greet them.
Just goes to the podium and then out again.
I suspect he's terrified of even breathing the same air with them.

No, tulip, these people are His people, our people, us; his energy, his base, his legions, his faithful; the patriotic masses--America's heart, soul and citizen-patriots. They are us, we are them. I am Trump. We are Trump. You could be Trump to.

The alt right is not patriotic. His rise to power mirrors that of Hitler. Choose bad guys to blame for your troubles. For Hitler, it was Jews. For Trump, it is Hispanics and Muslims. Divide Americans as much as you can and use anything like sports for example to divide Americans.
The alt right is not patriotic. His rise to power mirrors that of Hitler.

That explains why you want all guns confiscated- you think Trump is like Hitler.

You have no idea what I want. I support getting rid of bump stocks and other middle of the road sensible regulations.

“Forty-four percent (44%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending August 2. This is up three points from the previous two weeks and is the highest level of confidence since early March 2017. This finding has been running in the 40s for most weeks this year after being in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016, President Obama’s last full year in office.”

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports[emoji768]

Are you better off now than two years ago? Will be the question brought forth.
Among Trumps core base, the man can do no wrong, but com'on.....the rest of the planet hates his fuckin guts, think the country is headed in the wrong direction and will vote accordingly this Nov. Using Ras-russian data is like asking the Klan how many blacks they have as members...a no fuckin brainer, dude

7//2018 The 41% job approval rating remains slightly better than his 39% average approval rating for his presidency to date.

Trump will never ever ever go beyond the 40% and trust me, when his own peeps is against his ass, like the Koch brothers, most of his political pundents, the world...the man is toast.

You better catch up, Trump is at 50%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only in Rasmussen.

“Forty-four percent (44%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending August 2. This is up three points from the previous two weeks and is the highest level of confidence since early March 2017. This finding has been running in the 40s for most weeks this year after being in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016, President Obama’s last full year in office.”

Among Trumps core base, the man can do no wrong, but com'on.....the rest of the planet hates his fuckin guts, think the country is headed in the wrong direction and will vote accordingly this Nov. Using Ras-russian data is like asking the Klan how many blacks they have as members...a no fuckin brainer, dude

7//2018 The 41% job approval rating remains slightly better than his 39% average approval rating for his presidency to date.

Trump will never ever ever go beyond the 40% and trust me, when his own peeps is against his ass, like the Koch brothers, most of his political pundents, the world...the man is toast.

Only in Rasmussen.
The only polling company even trying to be accurate.....

Praise, heck, even you......i know....its a huge stretch, but you could have been in office and this country would have progressed as much on its own. O did nothing. Of course you cant comprehend that. No one expects you to. Its taking off under trump

Trump did not add 235,000 jobs to the economy. Obama did. | The ...

It's Obama's Economic Recovery, Stupid

Why are you quoting articles that are a year and a half old?

Thats as good as it gets with nat. You'll have to pardon him.

Democrats on message boards are now
Trump has sent democrats into a self destructive frenzy that has them eating their own.
:)

You've got that backasswards.

Trump and son and Manafort et. al are being eaten alive by some Republicans: Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller.
Their problems have nothing to do with Trump. :)

Come again?
Who's problem is this?
Since Trumpanzees don't read, I've made it as simple as possible.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a)Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for—

(1) a foreign national,directly or indirectly, to make—

(A)a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(b)“Foreign national” defined

(1)a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2)an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.
Brace yourself for another kick in the ass. :)

So when did you decide a POTUS is above the law, commie?

Only in Rasmussen.
The only polling company even trying to be accurate.....

If they were trying to be accurate, they would move beyond automated calls so they could call cellphones. They cannot do that now without breaking the law.

Democrats on message boards are now
Trump has sent democrats into a self destructive frenzy that has them eating their own.
:)

You've got that backasswards.

Trump and son and Manafort et. al are being eaten alive by some Republicans: Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller.
Their problems have nothing to do with Trump. :)

Come again?
Who's problem is this?
Since Trumpanzees don't read, I've made it as simple as possible.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a)Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for—

(1) a foreign national,directly or indirectly, to make—

(A)a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(b)“Foreign national” defined

(1)a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2)an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.
Brace yourself for another kick in the ass. :)

So when did you decide a POTUS is above the law, commie?
Republicans don’t care about the law

Yes the far left is running tax cut repeal, protecting illegals over legal citizens and allows their terrorist groups to run around and commit violence to silence anyone that dares to speak out against the far left religion.

What can the liberals run on? Forced health insurance? Raising taxes? Helping illegals? Raising unemployment?

What can the liberals run on? Forced health insurance? Raising taxes? Helping illegals? Raising unemployment?

NO.....those would be the LIES that morons like you would be spreading.

But, you're partially "correct"......LYING has worked for your ilk in the past....

There's a reason why LESS educated and naive voters have overwhelmingly backed Trump and spineless republicans........Be "proud."

But, you're partially "correct"......LYING has worked for your ilk in the past....

There's a reason why LESS educated and naive voters have overwhelmingly backed Trump and spineless republicans........Be "proud."

I asked what the left would run on and all you replied with was namecalling.

Says alot right there.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports®

It's amazing (and by amazing, I mean pathetic) how Donald's cult continually declare that majority opposition somehow equates to the will of the people.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports®

It's amazing (and by amazing, I mean pathetic) how Donald's cult continually declare that majority opposition somehow equates to the will of the people.

Same thing with Obama. A majority of the people did NOT vote for that Oreo either time and dems had no complaints.

I asked what the left would run on and all you replied with was namecalling.

Says alot right there.

Well, moron....your equally moronic questions do NOT rate any more than snide remarks.....

"Forced health insurance' has helped to provide HC for over 15 million fellow Americans who could not get such coverage from the greedy providers.

"Raising taxes" is something that you swallowed after listening to Hannity or some other fuck head.......There is a reason why ONLY 1/3 of Americans support the tax SCAM that Trump initiated.....REMEMBER when Trump told his wealthy donors after passing the tax scam, "I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT OF MONEY"

"Helping Illegals
" is a bit of fucked up stupidity that you also picked up from right wing morons......More people were deported by Obama than Trump....Look it up instead of swallowing bullshit.

"Raising Unemployment"???........Moron,Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7% in the midst of a recession....Your orange buffoon is riding on Obama's coat-tails and lowered unemployment by a "whopping," .3%.

I wrote the above for others....You;re too fucked up to understand....and I don;t "wrestle with pigs" for too long since pigs like to have their asses kicked.

Forum List

Back