Democrats are spreading failure to Texas! Where ever they go failure follows

Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

Homelessness is exploding on the streets of Austin Texas

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas

Texas is a shit hole.

Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas

Texas is a shit hole.
Especially in Austin Texas run by democrats

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a shit hole.

Austin is often a bright spot on the contrary.

A democratic run hotbed!

What do Conservatives do for the homeless other than mock them?
help them by not helping them
they need tough love or they will stay in their predicament
just like the ''leftists'' --they keep staying in their cycle of failure

Yes, ignoring poverty always helps it

Get a job LOSER!
Creating poverty is you Democrat's jobs.

Then why do we still have poverty?

Lot of Conservatives out there
Not enough.

Still, poverty is relative. Poor Americans have richer lifestyles than most people in other countries.

The top health issues with poor Americans are obesity based, not hunger based like most other countries.
Yet we are the wealthiest nation on earth

Why have any poverty in the midst of so much wealth?
Because poverty is relative.

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a shit hole.

Property crime is at a all time high they have an extremely amount of high homelessness.. that’s wonderful lol

A democratic run hotbed!

Seven years ago, a homeless person was welcomed into my house for a few nights. Bed bugs were left behind as a lovely parting gift.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For a girl who sleeps alone until she is married, I had me a lot of company come the night fall.

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a shit hole.

Property crime is at a all time high they have an extremely amount of high homelessness.. that’s wonderful lol

Often a bright spot; not always a bright spot.

A democratic run hotbed!

They advocate for policies that don’t contribute to their generation and perpetuation.

A democratic run hotbed!

Austin has been a mini San Francisco for decades.

its a liberal cesspool

A democratic run hotbed!

Isn't this the best economy ever? How can we have so many homeless if that is true?
Democrat run towns don’t adopt trumps policies.. they should
What policies do Republican run towns adopt that help the plight of the homeless other than to drive them out of town?
The Big Picture......today's America, trump's America, has an increasing number of homeless people.....what does that say about the current Administration? And it's only the Democrat run cities that are taking the, trying to deal with/help them....what does that say about Republican run places?
All people are failing in democrat run towns except for the elites that get paid to say racisim exist lol
How are "all people" failing in Democrat run towns?

Isn't this the best economy ever? How can we have so many homeless if that is true?
Democrat run towns don’t adopt trumps policies.. they should
What policies do Republican run towns adopt that help the plight of the homeless other than to drive them out of town?
The Big Picture......today's America, trump's America, has an increasing number of homeless people.....what does that say about the current Administration? And it's only the Democrat run cities that are taking the, trying to deal with/help them....what does that say about Republican run places?
All people are failing in democrat run towns except for the elites that get paid to say racisim exist lol
How are "all people" failing in Democrat run towns?
Huh? Have you see Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Oakland St. Louis Boston New York

Then why do we still have poverty?

Lot of Conservatives out there
Not enough.

Still, poverty is relative. Poor Americans have richer lifestyles than most people in other countries.

The top health issues with poor Americans are obesity based, not hunger based like most other countries.
Yet we are the wealthiest nation on earth

Why have any poverty in the midst of so much wealth?
We are 23 TRILLION in debt. Richest nation on earth? Hardly.

A democratic run hotbed!

Since they are the governing body of Austin Tx. That they should let the works of their labor should post themselves right in front of their place of work and their homes.
The only way to stop homelessness. It is to stop the very thing that is draining their pockets. Drugs and alcohol dependencies and gambling addiction, is a sign of mental illness. Only a person with low I.Q. can become addicted. It is because they don't have the sense to know when to stop. That they are unable to figure out what is wrong with them and why they cannot stop or control these cravings. Just like a person with a sex addiction. The intoxication of man-made chemicals that are in our bodies. That it is preventing us from thinking rationally. That we are all acting like monkeys, that are unable to focus.
But the only way to detoxified the body. Is by fasting for a certain period and eating certain foods and taking iodine to help eliminate and protect the body from these harmful chemicals.
And another thing is that there needs to be more job opportunities to bring back hope. and start teaching in school from grade 1-12th. Skill training. That it says in the Bible that if you raise a child to be able to do certain things. That the child will never let it go what it was taught.

Radiation levels are said to have temporarily soared 20 times above the normal level in Severodvinsk, a city 18 miles away, sparking ‘panic’ and ‘hysteria’ and a rush to buy iodine from pharmacies. Is Putin covering up a nuclear disaster? - Hot Air

Therapies: Atomidine

Learn The Secret Why Iodine Could Save Billions of Lives

10 Historical Figures Who Were Dependent On Opium - Listverse

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a Republican ran State while it major cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are Democratic held cities and have been for awhile...

So let be clear if you live in Boston and never been to Austin then you should not comment about the State of Texas at all...

We will clean our own mess down here...
Motha Fcuka! I’ll say what ever I want about MY COUNTRY!
come and stop me Yeeehaw!

Texas is not your country and you Yankees mind your own business!

You do not know shit about Texas... Like most that never lived here!

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a Republican ran State while it major cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are Democratic held cities and have been for awhile...

So let be clear if you live in Boston and never been to Austin then you should not comment about the State of Texas at all...

Texas is part of America lol go away

A democratic run hotbed!

Yes, but we are not like Massachusetts where the only thing famous there is Mitt Romney and Elizabeth Warren...

Now worry about your filthy state and stay out of Texas business and take your homeless back!

A democratic run hotbed!

Yes, but we are not like Massachusetts where the only thing famous there is Mitt Romney and Elizabeth Warren...

Now worry about your filthy state and stay out of Texas business and take your homeless back!
Motherfucker this country is mine! Texas is my people

Motherfucker this country is mine! Texas is my people

No, and no!

Forum List

Back