Democrats are spreading failure to Texas! Where ever they go failure follows

Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

Homelessness is exploding on the streets of Austin Texas

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas
What do Conservatives do for the homeless other than mock them?
We usually have families that take them in and help them lol
Then why do we still have poverty?

Lot of Conservatives out there
Any democrat run town with ordinary people will have homeless and the masses struggling , you create struggles

Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas
We usually have families that take them in and help them lol

.....DUH!! some people are just STUPID --they spend beyond their means and/or have kids before they are financially and mentally ready

Not enough.

Still, poverty is relative. Poor Americans have richer lifestyles than most people in other countries.

The top health issues with poor Americans are obesity based, not hunger based like most other countries.

..and we hope they let the homeless go to restaurants naked--like San Fagsico used to
They still do in the Castro District. The anti gay war a few years ago wasn't about clothing. It was about towels or some other form of barrier to use when people sat in restaurants. After an intense fight, anti homosexual forces won and the city now requires that something be put between bare asses and public seating.

..and we hope they let the homeless go to restaurants naked--like San Fagsico used to
They still do in the Castro District. The anti gay war a few years ago wasn't about clothing. It was about towels or some other form of barrier to use when people sat in restaurants. After an intense fight, anti homosexual forces won and the city now requires that something be put between bare asses and public seating.
Well, thinking of that will help me with my diet.

My appetite is completely gone and I feel like running a mile or 2.

Not enough.

Still, poverty is relative. Poor Americans have richer lifestyles than most people in other countries.

The top health issues with poor Americans are obesity based, not hunger based like most other countries.

Proof positive that the War on Poverty was a huge success.

A democratic run hotbed!

Isn't this the best economy ever? How can we have so many homeless if that is true?

A democratic run hotbed!

help them by not helping them
they need tough love or they will stay in their predicament
just like the ''leftists'' --they keep staying in their cycle of failure

Yes, ignoring poverty always helps it

Get a job LOSER!
I don't care about them
Same can be said about most conservatives

Where ever Democrats goes the destruction of this country follows
72452431_10156279863726364_4339317145478365184_n.png
th

A democratic run hotbed!

help them by not helping them
they need tough love or they will stay in their predicament
just like the ''leftists'' --they keep staying in their cycle of failure

Yes, ignoring poverty always helps it

Get a job LOSER!
I don't care about them
Same can be said about most conservatives
so?? you are LIAR if you say you care

A democratic run hotbed!

Isn't this the best economy ever? How can we have so many homeless if that is true?
Democrat run towns don’t adopt trumps policies.. they should

Not enough.

Yet we are the wealthiest nation on earth

Why have any poverty in the midst of so much wealth?

A democratic run hotbed!

What policies do Republican run towns adopt that help the plight of the homeless other than to drive them out of town?

A democratic run hotbed!

download (10).jpeg

A democratic run hotbed!

What policies do Republican run towns adopt that help the plight of the homeless other than to drive them out of town?
Family first, deregulation, education, Teaching their children trades, teaching American exceptionalism.

A democratic run hotbed!

Such as?

A democratic run hotbed!

Such as?
Deregulation enforcing immigration protecting Americans from people that can’t speak English in their schools, America first teaching American exceptionalism

A democratic run hotbed!

The Big Picture......today's America, trump's America, has an increasing number of homeless people.....what does that say about the current Administration? And it's only the Democrat run cities that are taking the, trying to deal with/help them....what does that say about Republican run places?

A democratic run hotbed!

The Big Picture......today's America, trump's America, has an increasing number of homeless people.....what does that say about the current Administration? And it's only the Democrat run cities that are taking the, trying to deal with/help them....what does that say about Republican run places?
All people are failing in democrat run towns except for the elites that get paid to say racisim exist lol

Forum List

Back