Democrats Are Suspected Of Infecting The President And Senate Judicial Committee Members But The Process To Seat Amy Barrett Will Proceed

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Judge-Amy-Coney-Barrett-at-confirmation-hearing--1200x675.jpg

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

4Kd.gif

They're never gonna give her up....never gonna let her down....

View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

To many coincidences for this to not be true.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

They got away with murdering Epstein.
They got away with spying on Trump.
I'd be willing to bet they murdered Scalia as well.
Now they've tried poisoning the President and Republicans on the Judiciary Committee.

Only truly powerless people buy into lame conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You are to be pitied...and ignored.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Tempt fate and lose then add insult to injury and claim it wasn't their fault for tempting fate, what are these people five years old?

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

The kids look bored to death..sans the virus..

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Hell yes. They concocted this whole thing, in concert with Chinese. It's so OBVIOUS when you think about. Do you the research. It all ADDS UP!!!

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Yes , like running all over the nation being in large crowds and not taking precautions is not a basis of a sound decision process.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Hell yes. They concocted this whole thing, in concert with Chinese. It's so OBVIOUS when you think about. Do you the research. It all ADDS UP!!!
I like the part where the center of the infections were done at Chinese buffet restaurants.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

They got away with murdering Epstein.
They got away with spying on Trump.
I'd be willing to bet they murdered Scalia as well.
Now they've tried poisoning the President and Republicans on the Judiciary Committee.
it's funny how that worked

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

I like the part where the center of the infections were done at Chinese buffet restaurants.
Yup. The facts are all right there in front of us. Doctors and scientists the world over have conspired to take Trump down. We must resist!

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Yup. The facts are all right there in front of us. Doctor's the world over have conspired to take Trump down. We must resist!
It was a concerted effort to sneeze around the president daily.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

There has been a two week delay of the hearing since members of the judiciary panel are testing positive.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Yup. The facts are all right there in front of us. Doctor's the world over have conspired to take Trump down. We must resist!
It was a concerted effort to sneeze around the president daily.
You've seen the videos!

The truth is out there!

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

There has been a two week delay of the hearing since members of the judiciary panel are testing positive.
Sorry to inform you but they'll just be replaced with other republicans

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Some on the right wing are still claiming the pandemic is a Hoax. Projection is what right wingers are best at, along with hypocrisy.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Sorry to inform you but they'll just be replaced with other republicans
Better tell that to Mitch he called for the recess.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Yes , like running all over the nation being in large crowds and not taking precautions is not a basis of a sound decision process.
I've worked every day since this bullshit started and take zero special precautions and come in contact with countless people
I do what I have always done I eat healthy with a diet of Superfoods, grains, and seeds and exercise daily. I only wear a mask recently because it says Trump 2020

There's a lot of filthy money fighting to elect Biden and prevent Barrett from being confirmed. Neocon assholes, Communist countries that dream of a communist America, Democrat communist wanna bes and the rat bastard billionaires who outsource our jobs and wealth to increase their own wealth are the origins of this filthy money. You can be sure that all these corrupt Democrat donors are all extremely anti American worker. These are the people that sold out our middle class to become richer, greedy bastards that they are. Viva Trump, the pro worker candidate.

Forum List

Back