Democrats Are Suspected Of Infecting The President And Senate Judicial Committee Members But The Process To Seat Amy Barrett Will Proceed

View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

They're never gonna give her up....never gonna let her down....
To many coincidences for this to not be true.
Yes , like running all over the nation being in large crowds and not taking precautions is not a basis of a sound decision process.
I've worked every day since this bullshit started and take zero special precautions and come in contact with countless people
I do what I have always done I eat healthy with a diet of Superfoods, grains, and seeds and exercise daily. I only wear a mask recently because it says Trump 2020
Good for you! Don't fall for the hype. You're invulnerable!! Go kiss a whore at the local truck stop! It's all good.

View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

There has been a two week delay of the hearing since members of the judiciary panel are testing positive.
Sorry to inform you but they'll just be replaced with other republicans
Better tell that to Mitch he called for the recess.
Lindsay Graham the chair of the judiciary committee said the process will proceed

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Yes , like running all over the nation being in large crowds and not taking precautions is not a basis of a sound decision process.
I've worked every day since this bullshit started and take zero special precautions and come in contact with countless people
I do what I have always done I eat healthy with a diet of Superfoods, grains, and seeds and exercise daily. I only wear a mask recently because it says Trump 2020
Good for you! Don't fall for the hype. You're invulnerable!! Go kiss a whore at the local truck stop! It's all good.
Did I trigger you? lol GOOD

There's a lot of filthy money fighting to elect Biden and prevent Barrett from being confirmed. Neocon assholes, Communist countries that dream of a communist America, Democrat communist wanna bes and the rat bastard billionaires who outsource our jobs and wealth to increase their own wealth are the origins of this filthy money. You can be sure that all these corrupt Democrat donors are all extremely anti American worker. These are the people that sold out our middle class to become richer, greedy bastards that they are. Viva Trump, the pro worker candidate.
The party that killed the unions is the one that killed the middle class in America. Care to take a guess as to which party that is?

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

I know. Trolling gives you a hard-on. Your disease is spreading.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Hmm...the infections seemed to spread from her Rose Garden coronation...err...introduction. Remind me who largely attended that soiree? You've got three Republican Senators (all at the party) out for at least two weeks with the virus. Two other Senators that said the process shouldn't proceed until after the election. That puts fast tracking in serious jeopardy. I love it. You Trump supporters are so desperate right now you'll believe anything.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

you're calling a workable solution trolling? There's no help for you deranged bitterness

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Hmm...the infections seemed to spread from her Rose Garden coronation...err...introduction. Remind me who largely attended that soiree? You've got three Republican Senators (all at the party) out for at least two weeks with the virus. Two other Senators that said the process shouldn't proceed until after the election. That puts fast tracking in serious jeopardy. I love it. You Trump supporters are so desperate right now you'll believe anything.
October 12

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Tempt fate and lose then add insult to injury and claim it wasn't their fault for tempting fate, what are these people five years old?
LIAR.!!!

NOBODY TEMPTED FATE ON THE TENNESSEE TITANS.....NOBODY TEMPTED FATE ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.....AND THEY STILL GOT IT!!!
THE NFL STUCK TO THE MOST STRINGENT PROTOCOLS AND THEY STILL CAUGHT THE VIRUS.
THE FACT IS.....YOU LYING FUCK....NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO CAN PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A VIRUS IF YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH IT. AND ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE SPREAD IT AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE......THE MOST SECURE LOCATION IN THE UNITED STATES!!!
DEMOCRATS PLANTED THAT VIRUS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. NANCY PELOSI ADMITTED SHE PLANNED ON SPREADING IT BY FUMIGATING THE PRESIDENT.

There's a lot of filthy money fighting to elect Biden and prevent Barrett from being confirmed. Neocon assholes, Communist countries that dream of a communist America, Democrat communist wanna bes and the rat bastard billionaires who outsource our jobs and wealth to increase their own wealth are the origins of this filthy money. You can be sure that all these corrupt Democrat donors are all extremely anti American worker. These are the people that sold out our middle class to become richer, greedy bastards that they are. Viva Trump, the pro worker candidate.
The party that killed the unions is the one that killed the middle class in America. Care to take a guess as to which party that is?
the party that killed the unions was the party that signed onto NAFTA
and the party that wanted to remain in the TPP

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

you're calling a workable solution trolling? There's no help for you deranged bitterness

I'm calling all you stupid motherfuckers out as the traitors you are. You're sinking the US, way faster than China or the Democrats would have ever dreamt possible.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

There has been a two week delay of the hearing since members of the judiciary panel are testing positive.
Lindsay Graham the chair of the judiciary committee said the process will proceed
Lindsay is a known liar so I never listen to him.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Lindsay is a known liar so I never listen to him.
lol your denial will not stop the process little girl lol
So where is the link that supports what you said?

Both parties signed onto NAFTA. I began with Reagan held meetings to get the other nations to agree and the NAFTA treaty itself was supported by Bush sr and it finally passed the Congressional acceptance during Clinton. Both parties had a hand in creating an passing NAFTA. Why people choose to claim it was just one party that pushed for it is illogical.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

I'm calling all you stupid motherfuckers out as the traitors you are. You're sinking the US, way faster than China or the Democrats would have ever dreamt possible.
Stupid is ignoring what you have been told works
I like millions of other Americans kept America afloat while you traitors tried to shut it down

Both parties signed onto NAFTA. I began with Reagan held meetings to get the other nations to agree and the NAFTA treaty itself was supported by Bush sr and it finally passed the Congressional acceptance during Clinton. Both parties had a hand in creating an passing NAFTA. Why people choose to claim it was just one party that pushed for it is illogical.
Bill Clinton signed the treaty with a democrat controlled congress

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

ya duck and hide and go to bed while American's are fighting for their lives at Benghazi. Dem motto

Forum List

Back