Democrats Are Suspected Of Infecting The President And Senate Judicial Committee Members But The Process To Seat Amy Barrett Will Proceed

EXjIQk3WoAE6erk.jpg

There's a lot of filthy money fighting to elect Biden and prevent Barrett from being confirmed. Neocon assholes, Communist countries that dream of a communist America, Democrat communist wanna bes and the rat bastard billionaires who outsource our jobs and wealth to increase their own wealth are the origins of this filthy money. You can be sure that all these corrupt Democrat donors are all extremely anti American worker. These are the people that sold out our middle class to become richer, greedy bastards that they are. Viva Trump, the pro worker candidate.
The party that killed the unions is the one that killed the middle class in America. Care to take a guess as to which party that is?
the party that killed the unions was the party that signed onto NAFTA
and the party that wanted to remain in the TPP
Scot Walker would disagree. The Republican party has always been anti-union..going back more than 100 years. They are the party of the Owners..and always have been.

There's a lot of filthy money fighting to elect Biden and prevent Barrett from being confirmed. Neocon assholes, Communist countries that dream of a communist America, Democrat communist wanna bes and the rat bastard billionaires who outsource our jobs and wealth to increase their own wealth are the origins of this filthy money. You can be sure that all these corrupt Democrat donors are all extremely anti American worker. These are the people that sold out our middle class to become richer, greedy bastards that they are. Viva Trump, the pro worker candidate.
The party that killed the unions is the one that killed the middle class in America. Care to take a guess as to which party that is?
Scot Walker would disagree. The Republican party has always been anti-union..going back more than 100 years. They are the party of the Owners..and always have been.
Democrat actions have shown they are in fact anti-union with their trade agreement deals that have taken jobs out of America and away from unions

Totally false stereotype.
National Unions have been taken over by communists......and as a former Machinist Union member myself, I know that the president of the union sometimes does backroom deals to enrich themselves and screw their members.
Unions ultimately do the bidding of the rich.
The workers are at the mercy of their union leadership.
They're forced into paying dues to prop up the Democrat Party even against their will.
They cannot leave the union unless they do it in writing within a small window on their anniversary.

Last edited:
With the level of hate and maliciousness that the Antifocrats have been spewing it is a real possibility.
Celebrities have normalized Left Wing Hate in our pop culture.
Most Democrats loath large segments of our population.
The three main groups that the Progressive Bigots loath are 1) rich people 2) white people, 3) Christians.
But there seems to be an overall pattern of Liberal Hatred for mainstream society, the middle class, suburbanites, southerners, wasps, midwesterners, working class whites, patriots, Evangelicals, traditional families, devout Catholics, business owners, capitalism, LEOs, ...... America
The Democratic Party IS a coalition of hate.

Totally false stereotype.
National Unions have been taken over by communists......and as a former Machinist Union member myself, I know that the president of the union sometimes does backroom deals to enrich themselves and screw their members.
Unions ultimately do the bidding of the rich.
The workers are at the mercy of their union leadership.
They're forced into paying dues to prop up the Democrat Party even against their will.
They cannot leave the union unless they do it in writing within a small window on their anniversary.
I was in Union for years and noticed that the Union screwed over the workers more than management.

View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

They're never gonna give her up....never gonna let her down....
Tempt fate and lose then add insult to injury and claim it wasn't their fault for tempting fate, what are these people five years old?
LIAR.!!!

NOBODY TEMPTED FATE ON THE TENNESSEE TITANS.....NOBODY TEMPTED FATE ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.....AND THEY STILL GOT IT!!!
THE NFL STUCK TO THE MOST STRINGENT PROTOCOLS AND THEY STILL CAUGHT THE VIRUS.
THE FACT IS.....YOU LYING FUCK....NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO CAN PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A VIRUS IF YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH IT. AND ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE SPREAD IT AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE......THE MOST SECURE LOCATION IN THE UNITED STATES!!!
DEMOCRATS PLANTED THAT VIRUS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. NANCY PELOSI ADMITTED SHE PLANNED ON SPREADING IT BY FUMIGATING THE PRESIDENT.
How could Democrats give Impeached Trump the virus? Impeached Trump IS the virus.

1586562175910-gif.321870

Democrats Are Suspected Of Infecting The President And Senate Judicial Committee Members But The Process To Seat Amy Barrett Will Proceed

Not by sane people, just by Alex Jones worshipers like you

Only truly powerless people buy into lame conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You are to be pitied...and ignored.
Lame? I think not.... There is definitely more than a random pattern of contagion here. The virus doesn't have politics but people handling the modern equivalent of a plague blanket do.

Jo

Not much of a moderator are you? Your job is to guide people through the rules.
There's nothing insane about the thought in fact I'm sure it's going to become a raging rumor throughout public cognizance in the near future and will definitely affect the vote count before November.
The virus doesn't have politics.... A Concentration of it like this is definitely something that falls outside the outlier boundary. Anything outside the outlier boundary is always examined by those who understand what that means.

Last edited:
View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

Out Door event.... Wind present... Yet the viral load was such that 16 people were infected.. Do you know what the odds of that happening are?

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Out Door event.... Wind present... Yet the viral load was such that 16 people were infected.. Do you know what the odds of that happening are?
Pretty small. My guess is they still have Democrat operatives working on the inside, and this time they poisoned the president, the first lady, and 3 Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committee.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Tempt fate and lose then add insult to injury and claim it wasn't their fault for tempting fate, what are these people five years old?

Bullshit... They've been just fine up till now doing all the very same things. The Republican senators don't go anywhere near the White House and most of them are very careful. This is definitely a statistical outlier.

Jo

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Pretty small. My guess is they still have Democrat operatives working on the inside, and this time they poisoned the president, the first lady, and 3 Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committee.
I'm still leaning towards the debate as being the place of contraction.. As the presidents staff, who were prepping him that day, were the core of the infection circle. IF an object was in the green room, that they all touched, it very easily could have been the point of infection or the presidents hotel room where they all met..

That in and of itself raises serious concerns as to an assassination attempt.

View attachment 396928

View attachment 396929

Liberals were there with water guns filled with covid.

Only truly powerless people buy into lame conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You are to be pitied...and ignored.
Nancy Pelosi said she had a plan to get rid of Trump, either by forcible removal or by fumigation, so she's the prime suspect.
I would question her wearing a lie-detector or rendition her and see if she cracks under pressure.

Threats against the president must not be tolerated.

Alex Jones?
Is that loser still on the air?

The hell with Alex Jones the simple science of statistics is damning on this one.

Jo
His voice grates on me.

Forum List

Back