Democrats Are Suspected Of Infecting The President And Senate Judicial Committee Members But The Process To Seat Amy Barrett Will Proceed

View attachment 396928

They said they had plenty of weapons at their disposal....and I suspect even an attempt to delay the process by spreading COVID-19 at the nomination event.....but I'm happy to announce that the process will proceed.
Nothing the Terrorist Democrats do will prevent the Senate from pushing forward the vote to seat Amy Barrett to the Supreme Court.

View attachment 396929

They're never gonna give her up....never gonna let her down....
To many coincidences for this to not be true.
Exactly,notice that only the long time resident trolls are the ones denying this reality? Lol

Only truly powerless people buy into lame conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You are to be pitied...and ignored.
Nancy Pelosi said she had a plan to get rid of Trump, either by forcible removal or by fumigation, so she's the prime suspect.
I would question her wearing a lie-detector or rendition her and see if she cracks under pressure.

Threats against the president must not be tolerated.
He of course has never had any interest in facts.lol

I'm regretful that my operatives missed Spanky. What probably happened was that they put the virus on their hands and Barr can't reach his face because of his man boobs.

Well, better luck next time.

Forum List

Back