Democrats are taking an unprecedented gamble this month that could cost them in November: voting to legalize cannabis at the federal level

Freedom from religion. Buddhism also prefers tranquilization (samatha). Disgusting is an in-your-face young caucasoid female who needs her "cementer of friendships" lullaby. If you didn't have baldness in your family before, what the hell, why not play Russian roulette with hair genes? Why not try to look like the bug-eyed mayor of Chitcago?

Good news for Democrats. That's a huge vote winner. They are a lot of apathetic cannabis smokers who say "Both parties are the same" and stay home.

Problem is, they still might be too apathetic to vote. Cannabis does that. But nobody is going to move away from Democrats over the issue. All the fascist drug war types are already Trump supporters.

I don't smoke nor do I stay home but I most certainly might be a little more sympathetic to their positions if they would get this passed.

Why yes, because eveybody knows that stoned children are more productive and ambitious and an impaired citizenry can thrive on our robust welfare system. Like abortions, weed is so cool.

The sarcasm is lost on his sort. That is the damage done by government schooling.
You must have really, really, really wanted to go to public school with your friends, instead of being stuck at home.

Why?
Do all who attended public schools think a stoned society is a productive ambitious society?

No. But I don't think government should be in charge of making society productive and ambitious.

Do they like the idea of Mexican cartels owning grow houses next door to them?

Nor am I afraid of Mexicans.

Is that all ya got?

“No. But I don't think government should be in charge of making society productive and ambitious.”
That shit kind of went out the window circa 1930s when father government forced me to invest in the citizenry. If Father Government says I have to own an equity share in low class filth they better force low class filth to make better decisions.

“Nor am I afraid of Mexicans.”
Sidestepping huh?
Does that mean you’d like living nextdoor to weed harvesting cartels?

Why? Pot isn't hard to grow. The only reason that thousands don't is because it's illegal.

Legalize it and no one from Mexico would have any incentive to come here and grow it.

Hahaha...That’s a cool THEORY.
Makes me wonder why all the grow houses here in Mexifornia are owned by the Mexican and Chinese cartels.
I smoked weed for years, I never gave two shits about it being illegal and I certainly was never motivated enough to grow my own shit.

Good news for Democrats. That's a huge vote winner. They are a lot of apathetic cannabis smokers who say "Both parties are the same" and stay home.

Problem is, they still might be too apathetic to vote. Cannabis does that. But nobody is going to move away from Democrats over the issue. All the fascist drug war types are already Trump supporters.

I don't smoke nor do I stay home but I most certainly might be a little more sympathetic to their positions if they would get this passed.

Why yes, because eveybody knows that stoned children are more productive and ambitious and an impaired citizenry can thrive on our robust welfare system. Like abortions, weed is so cool.

The sarcasm is lost on his sort. That is the damage done by government schooling.
You must have really, really, really wanted to go to public school with your friends, instead of being stuck at home.

Why?
Do all who attended public schools think a stoned society is a productive ambitious society?

No. But I don't think government should be in charge of making society productive and ambitious.

Is that all ya got?

“No. But I don't think government should be in charge of making society productive and ambitious.”
That shit kind of went out the window circa 1930s when father government forced me to invest in the citizenry. If Father Government says I have to own an equity share in low class filth they better force low class filth to make better decisions.

Sidestepping huh?

Why? Pot isn't hard to grow. The only reason that thousands don't is because it's illegal.

Legalize it and no one from Mexico would have any incentive to come here and grow it.

Makes me wonder why all the grow houses here in Mexifornia are owned by the Mexican and Chinese cartels.
I smoked weed for years, I never gave two shits about it being illegal and I certainly was never motivated enough to grow my own shit.

Why aren't the Mexican cartels peddling alcohol?

Why?

Is that all ya got?

Sidestepping huh?

You'd have to ask the Mexican Cartel that question bud.
My guess is there isn't a 35% tax imposed on alcohol sales and only the filthiest among us are avid stoners, the cartels can easily target and level with filth.

Why?

Is that all ya got?

Sidestepping huh?

My guess is there isn't a 35% tax imposed on alcohol sales and only the filthiest among us are avid stoners, the cartels can easily target and level with filth.

Doctors, lawyers, teachers and even law enforcement officials smoke.

Why?

Is that all ya got?

Sidestepping huh?

Doctors, lawyers, teachers and even law enforcement officials smoke.
haha...I love it when you Lefties pretend the two percentile is the majority...Look, nobody has time to discuss the 2% of anything...try harder please.

All kinds of good things are spawned from legal marijuana. This happened just down the road from our winery. Take a look.

“7 PEOPLE GUNNED DOWN”
Now that doesn’t sound like the cartel at work at all does it dblack ?

Forum List

Back