🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats are vile....Trump saves woman from Egyptian prison and she attacks him and insults him.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this with the death of Mel Carnahan......he was running against John Ashcroft for Senate, but was killed in a plane crash before the election.......the asshat democrats voted for him anyway and he won....but according to the Missouri Constitution, he couldn't hold the seat...since he was dead.....the democrat governor appointed his wife to fill his seat, and John Ashcroft, being a nice guy, said he wouldn't contest the election, since she had already suffered enough.

So, in the face of this graceful act, when it came time to vote to confirm John Ashcroft to be Attorney General, Mrs. shithead voted against him......typical vile democrat party behavior...........

So now we have this new shit head democrat. This woman was arrested in Egypt and was stuck in a prison there....imagine how fun that would be.......obama and biden did nothing....nothing to get her set free. Trump, gets into office and gets the Egyption government to free her........they do. she flys back to the U.S., she's safe and happy, then, typical shithead democrat, she insults Trump....the man who saved her...

BrokeLoser got it exactly correct when he wisely said...............

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I saw this with the death of Mel Carnahan......he was running against John Ashcroft for Senate, but was killed in a plane crash before the election.......the asshat democrats voted for him anyway and he won....but according to the Missouri Constitution, he couldn't hold the seat...since he was dead.....the democrat governor appointed his wife to fill his seat, and John Ashcroft, being a nice guy, said he wouldn't contest the election, since she had already suffered enough.

So, in the face of this graceful act, when it came time to vote to confirm John Ashcroft to be Attorney General, Mrs. shithead voted against him......typical vile democrat party behavior...........

So now we have this new shit head democrat. This woman was arrested in Egypt and was stuck in a prison there....imagine how fun that would be.......obama and biden did nothing....nothing to get her set free. Trump, gets into office and gets the Egyption government to free her........they do. she flys back to the U.S., she's safe and happy, then, typical shithead democrat, she insults Trump....the man who saved her...

SIMPLE SOLUTION: If Trump now loses, he should call the Egyptians, tell them where she is and tell them to come and get her! Tell her to call Obama to get her out! :lmao:

Forum List

Back