Democrats "blue wave" is evaporating...

I'm transgender (MtF). The Dems betrayed me. The Pubs don't even offer support, but at least they have other motives than pure hate for their politics.

I'm transgender (MtF). The Dems betrayed me. The Pubs don't even offer support, but at least they have other motives than pure hate for their politics.
I’ve never understood what support you think you need. Explain that to me.

You should support Proportional Representation. This would give you an actual choice of parties to choose from. Political parties would be able to take more diverse positions and it would mean you'd actually be represented in Congress.

You should support Proportional Representation. This would give you an actual choice of parties to choose from. Political parties would be able to take more diverse positions and it would mean you'd actually be represented in Congress.
Nothing would change.

If CNN took a generic poll. We already add 15 points to the GOP and deduct 10 from the rat count

Breitbart hasn't folded yet?

Other than being tg, I'm mostly conservative. Breitbart carries a lot of anti-tg hate articles that are simply irrelevant to most conservative news outlets. Conservative ladies are not the ones calling the cops in the restroom. That is something else going on there.

SHOCK POLL: 'Blue Wave' Evaporates, 2018 Generic Ballot Back to Dead Heat - Breitbart

Holy hell...from 15 points to TWO in 1 month? Things ain't looking good for the dems!
Breitbart? LOL Damn, Odium, you are stupid;

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

2018 Generic Congressional Vote Monmouth Democrats 47, Republicans 45 Democrats +2
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Reuters/Ipsos Democrats 37, Republicans 31 Democrats +6
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Economist/YouGov Democrats 42, Republicans 37 Democrats +5

Now factor in the tremendous popularity of President Pussy Grabber;

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 1/13 - 1/31 -- 41.5 54.5 -13.0
Rasmussen Reports 1/29 - 1/31 1500 LV 45 53 -8
Monmouth 1/28 - 1/30 711 RV 44 48 -4
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/30 1264 RV 44 53 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 1/26 - 1/30 1856 A 41 53 -12
Gallup 1/21 - 1/28 1500 A 38 58 -20
FOX News 1/21 - 1/23 1002 RV 45 53 -8
Quinnipiac 1/19 - 1/23 1245 RV 36 58 -22
Harvard-Harris 1/17 - 1/19 980 RV 44 56 -12
ABC News/Wash Post 1/15 - 1/18 846 RV 38 58 -20
CNN 1/14 - 1/18 RV 43 53 -10
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/13 - 1/17 900 A 39 57 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

If CNN took a generic poll. We already add 15 points to the GOP and deduct 10 from the rat count

Are you one of these people....

rivalsLeaveTrumpAlong.jpg

A bunch of pathetic pink pussy hat red flannel pajama butt hurt snowflake Moon Bats marching in the streets in their vagina costumes were never the Blue Wave that the fake news reported it to be. The core of the filthy Democrat Party are wlefare queens, Illegals and stupid Moon Bats. They are not real America.

SHOCK POLL: 'Blue Wave' Evaporates, 2018 Generic Ballot Back to Dead Heat - Breitbart

Holy hell...from 15 points to TWO in 1 month? Things ain't looking good for the dems!

The Democrats are up by 7 points on the generic ballot which is where they've been for at least 6 months.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

Try NOT lying for a day. If you survive, try two days...

Hillary was up 10 in the Presidential election also.

The Democrats are up by 7 points on the generic ballot which is where they've been for at least 6 months.

So you're saying that the OP is full of shit to be citing polls 9 months out from an election?

So you're saying that the OP is full of shit to be citing polls 9 months out from an election?

No. I was replying to you. Hard to believe the MSM would falsely slant an election in favor of the GOP.

Forum List

Back