Democrats "blue wave" is evaporating...

SHOCK POLL: 'Blue Wave' Evaporates, 2018 Generic Ballot Back to Dead Heat - Breitbart

Holy hell...from 15 points to TWO in 1 month? Things ain't looking good for the dems!
Hey, look who b’lieves In polls again ^^^

If polls were to believed Clinton would be president. :)

... what did it take to drag you back from the dark side? A poll whose numbers you liked?

:lmao:
Who says I believed them to begin with? Demotards do and they live and die by them obviously...its why so many have Trump Derangement Syndrome..polls told them he was gonna lose and BADLY....I find this shit hilarious. FACTS win elections. FACTS show not one single democrap voted for tax cuts and people are starting to see bigger paychecks and bonuses....fatter wallet really helps how people vote.

SHOCK POLL: 'Blue Wave' Evaporates, 2018 Generic Ballot Back to Dead Heat - Breitbart

Holy hell...from 15 points to TWO in 1 month? Things ain't looking good for the dems!

... what did it take to drag you back from the dark side? A poll whose numbers you liked?

Who says I believed them to begin with? Demotards do and they live and die by them obviously...its why so many have Trump Derangement Syndrome..polls told them he was gonna lose and BADLY....I find this shit hilarious. FACTS win elections. FACTS show not one single democrap voted for tax cuts and people are starting to see bigger paychecks and bonuses....fatter wallet really helps how people vote.
So you don’t b’lieve in polls? Can’t you make up your mind if you b’lieve them or not? Seems you only b’lieve them when you like what they say.

Or do you always boast about things you don’t b’lieve?

I'm transgender (MtF). The Dems betrayed me. The Pubs don't even offer support, but at least they have other motives than pure hate for their politics.

You should support Proportional Representation. This would give you an actual choice of parties to choose from. Political parties would be able to take more diverse positions and it would mean you'd actually be represented in Congress.

I'm starting to agree that this is a better method, but it's never going to happen.

The Democrats are up by 7 points on the generic ballot which is where they've been for at least 6 months.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

Try NOT lying for a day. If you survive, try two days...

The trend shows their lead shrinking. Nevertheless, none of this matters in February.

So you don’t b’lieve in polls? Can’t you make up your mind if you b’lieve them or not? Seems you only b’lieve them when you like what they say.

I never believe them period! Good or bad I think they are shit. I never thought democrats would take back house or senate in 2018 but democrats thought they would and the polls they live and die by said they would....polls are rigged bullshit as we saw in 2016 the fact ANYONE still believes in them is beyond me.

I'm transgender (MtF). The Dems betrayed me. The Pubs don't even offer support, but at least they have other motives than pure hate for their politics.
Your only enemies on the right are the ultra religious ones. As an atheist Republican, I welcome you to our party.

I never believe them period! Good or bad I think they are shit. I never thought democrats would take back house or senate in 2018 but democrats thought they would and the polls they live and die by said they would....polls are rigged bullshit as we saw in 2016 the fact ANYONE still believes in them is beyond me.
LOL

Meanwhile, you started a thread about how a poll indicates the blue tsunami is evaporating; but now you admit even you don’t b’lieve that. <smh>

Democrats should make some gains. All the corrupt media propaganda is designed to accomplish that. It does brainwash a vast amount of Americans. Republicans always struggle with an uphill climb. They don't receive the mass media positive PR. That's only reserved for Democrats.

It's all about Entertainment Media nowadays. Even what most call 'News', is really just entertainment media. It's all show biz. And the reality is, most in Entertainment are Communists/Democrats. So it's no coincidence Democrats receive all the positive PR. They'll likely make some gains, but probably not as much as they've boasted about. The GOP will survive.

Remember what happened when Barry was not on the ballot?.....well Trump is not on the ballot this fall. And 75% of all Americans see the Democrat party as a bunch of bipolar Turkey's that just won't stop lying about everything

Democrats really should chill on all the boasting. They don't seem to have learned anything from the last Election. My guess is, they'll make some gains. But probably not the kind of gains they're boasting about.

Your only enemies on the right are the ultra religious ones

I have a lot of trouble believing that they all believe in God simply because they say they do.

As an atheist Republican, I welcome you to our party.

For the same reason I must refrain from judging others simply because they say they do not believe in God.

I believe in God, but for some this may be a matter of semantics, even though the God in whom I believe never lies and always delivers upon His promises to the faithful -- not just to those who say they are faithful.

The Democrats are up by 7 points on the generic ballot which is where they've been for at least 6 months.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

Try NOT lying for a day. If you survive, try two days...

The trend shows their lead shrinking. Nevertheless, none of this matters in February.

Depends on what you call a trend. They are doing better than last April.

You should support Proportional Representation. This would give you an actual choice of parties to choose from. Political parties would be able to take more diverse positions and it would mean you'd actually be represented in Congress.

I'm starting to agree that this is a better method, but it's never going to happen.

It's never going to happen if everyone says "better not bother, it's never going to happen."

Shows just how much the people are in control of their own country.

Forum List

Back