Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

Yeah. Militias are great

They love em in Lebanon, Afghanistan. Yemen, Africa..

The only thing better are the warlords that run em… right?

I will not remain in this cesspool long enough to identify trash from either "side."
I have abandoned this shit hole several times because there is no real debate and virtually all posters are ignorant ass holes.
thequeen-fuck-you.gif

The Cult of Trump is going to result in an even bigger win for Biden, and sweep out so many Republicans from Congress, that the new Democratic majority will be able to codify abortion rights, voting rights, gun control, and a bunch of other legislative priorities that we never would be able to do if the rightwing didn't willingly, anxiously walk off a cliff. 👍🏻
Yeah, Biden will easily win reelection with a job approval rating of 33%! When pigs fly!

What could the Demonrats possibly be thinking?

This is the watershed moment at which Americans will choose to live safely on the streets, or they will be massacred by the bad guys with guns!

I say to you sir, let every man (child) be responsible for himself.
You are a Canuck! You don't get to have an opinion!

Uh...organized militias are already illegal in all 50 states. This just looks like putting some teeth with a bill that will actually enforce what is already supposed to be illegal....and don't EVER call a National Guard reservist a member of a "militia".
They take great offense to that.
Except they ARE militia. That's the whole purpose of the modern national guard. To serve as an organized militia in place of the far less organized, less regulated civilian militia which were no longer effective when I came to military operations.
That's why the law establishing their current structure, duties and authority was called the militia act.

Last edited:
Lol
If you think parents know what is best for their kids your ignorance is beyond.
It sounds good but facts are that parents for the most part are idiots.
They want to get into education with no understanding of the education protocols which are so important.
Parents involve their kids in church, teach them racism and bias. They even teach lite girls how to use a weapon designed to tear through living flesh for the purpose of slaughter.
So yes, I should be telling parents what to do with their children as I am educated and know how thinks work together.
You are but a bobblehead repeating what you were told as a child. Never thinking for yourself.
No narcissist should be allowed near any children

Deplorable

Do you know how ignorant the argument is that "because I did it is ok?
Normal, in the 70's for kids to have BB-pellet guns, 11 year old kids could purchase them from any department store, no problem.
No you don't. You don't value education, facts or data. You are MAGA.
Dumbass, we didn't have shooting ranges anywhere, when I was a kid.

Yeah. Militias are great
They love em in Lebanon, Afghanistan. Yemen, Africa..
The only thing better are the warlords that run em… right?
Unable to add anything meaningful to the conversation, eh?
Per the norm.

Nope. The militias were organized by the Constitution and were controlled by both federal and state authorities. Now they are the state's national guard.
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

Deplorable

Do you know how ignorant the argument is that "because I did it is ok?"

No you don't. You don't value education, facts or data. You are MAGA.
You are a stupid Moon Bat. Moon Bats have no understanding of the concept of liberty.

Kids shooting BB guns is fine. That is as American as apple pie.

Children being taught shooting skills and firearm safety under properly supervised conditions is fine also.

Don't be a Karen. It ain't cool. Just makes you look like an idiot.

The unorganized military has no age maximum
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

Nope. The militias were organized by the Constitution and were controlled by both federal and state authorities. Now they are the state's national guard.
Congress created the NG pursuant to its power to raise armies, not regulate the militia.
The NG may sometimes function as militia might, but the NG is a federal force; unlike the militia, the NG may be deployed overseas.
So... No. Its not.

Forum List

Back