Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

You are a true idiot, sorry, I know the truth hurts.
You'd shit your pants if you were as sheltered as I have been in my life, fuck stick. I walk the streets you are scared of, idiot.

As to your childish self defense crap, if I cared to victimize you all your big bad gun could do us make a bad situation worse, for you, dumpling.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Honest, this is fuckin sick.
Her dad should be jailed for this and you should receive mandated mental health care.

You're also nuttier than squirrel shit.

You're a sheltered fucktard that not fully in the real world.

Police are not there to help you or save you. They're there to enforce the law which they hope you are breaking so they can arrest your ass.

That's reality. If you're a victim of a crime they'll document it and kinda try to catch who did it, I guess.

As far as self-defense goes, you better damn well rely on yourself, because when you only have seconds, the police are

just minutes away. They'll scrape your body up and kinda try to find out who did it; But what good does that do you, hmm?

And they were certainly better 20-30 years ago than they are now.
Not certain where you live, but here police, fire, and ambulance are two minutes away.

Hood rats? Is that one of your racist Dimwinger terms?
YES.........

1705341915067.png

as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.”

In other words...
Three of my friends and I - a Range officer and three Range safety officers - training our friends in basic marksmanship and combat pistol/rifle techniques will suddenly become felons.

God help us if we work with the local Boy Scout troop...

Forum List

Back